• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dinner Tickle

Work Tickler

TMF Novice
Today I had dinner with one of my friends, Lori. It was actually pretty interesting. Here's the story.

Me and Lori went out to eat some dinner. We went to Hibachi Grill to eat some food. We had sea food since that's her favorite type of food. As we were eating, i couldn't help myself. I began to stare at her feet. Lori gave me a glare. She starts calling my name to get my attention. I snap out of it and i told her i was fine.(But you know very well, OBVIOUSLY, i wasn't fine!) Lori started to complain that her feet was hurting (What a coincidence!). She asks me "Do you mind if i take of my heels?" (Score!!) I simply say I don't mind. Lori takes off her heels and crosses her legs under the table. Lori continued to eat her food. I wanted to tickle her feet so badly! So i made up my mind. I moved my hand and i reached for her foot. I pulled it up to my lap and i tickled her foot lightly.(So far so good!) Lori doesn't notice(So far so good!)

I moved my fingers up and down her foot. Finally she noticed. I thought i was in big trouble! Lori gaves me a cute look. I moved my hand to her other foot under the table and i tickled the bottom of her toes. She simply just wiggled them. I didn't know if she was happy, and i didn't know if she liked to be tickled, but whatever it was, she didn't mind that i was tickling her feet. She just laughed and giggled! (Her laugh is so cute!)

After I had dinner with Lori, i went home. As soon as i got home, I got a call from Lori. This is what she says:
"Hey Zack! How's it going? Can you come to my house tomorrow? And you can tickle my feet some more?" Before i answered, i did a back flip because i was so happy! I said ok and Lori giggles and says "See you tomorrow!" Now i know my plans for tomorrow!

Last edited:
Lori sounds like a wonderful woman to me. :feets:
Definitely keep in "touch" with her. :devil:

Wow, sounds like my kind of girl. You said she's your friend, but who knows? Maybe she'll become more than that. Keep us updated

Nice one. She's obviously aware of her feet, mentioning how she wanted to take her heels, doesn't mind drawing attention to them, maybe noticed you looking at them and tested the water deliberately by taking her shoes off.

either way, good friend and good fun

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back