• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Helping Ace (MMM/F)

Work Tickler

TMF Novice
I can stand everything else, but you know one thing i can't stand? Annoying girls who prank you and think they are more superior and better than you. Here's the story.

So today i came home at 12:00pm after a long day at work. I had to work from yesterday to today. Anyway i got a call from one of my best friends, Ace. He tells me that he needs my help to get back at his girlfriend, Jalie. According to him, Jalie pranked him and she's acting extremely annoying. I needed help because we couldn't do this alone. So i called my other best friends, Geo and Mace.(Geo's name is actually George but we just call him Geo.) We all met at Ace's house and that's when we came up with the revenge plan.

Jalie came to Ace's house. Me, Ace, Geo and Mace hid in Ace's room closet. As soon as Jalie stepped foot in the living room, we jumped out and grabbed her. We pinned her down and we started to tickle her. Jalie started to laugh loudly. We tickled her feet, ribs, sides, stomach, legs and even her belly button. We tickled her so hard that she cried and she peed herself. That will teach her something: Never mess with my best friend.

Last edited:
Cool Story! Thanks for sharing! :D

Does she now after this pretty revenge behave better to Ace?

I don't like using tickling as torture... It gives tickling a bad fame.

And this was torture for revenge. Not good for us.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back