• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shop Assistants tickled abroad

feettickler05

TMF Novice
Having a big tickle fetish and a foot fetish I find myself (as I'm sure a lot of us do) regularly glancing at females feet wondering how ticklish they are and thinking how great it would be to have an opportunity to tickle them

The last few times I have been abroad to various countries I have had some exciting tickle experiences with shop assistants. Due to the weather a good 90% of them will be wearing light clothing and flip flops showing off their beautiful feet and toes which is just to tempting!

If I find myself in a shop that is empty and the surrounding area is quiet these tend to be that give the best opportunity to tickle. After exchanging pleasantries, a smile and hello I take a glance at their feet, smile and ask if they understand the word compliment

Some reply yes others have a slight confused look and say no. I compliment them on their feet and point as I say you have nice feet and flip flops. The reaction has always been positive, a nice smile and a thank you. I can't help but then ask if they understand the word tickle....

"tickle?? No sorry I don't understand". Ok, "could I show you??" they agree and say yes ok you can show

That split second of the anticipation knowing I am going to tickle their feet causes a big rush of excitement through my body.

I kneel down and some times slide my fingers in between her foot and flipflop and tickle her soles or slip the flipflop off and tickle the bottom of their feet and toes. It usually results in a giggle and a smile and a "ahhh yes tickle I understand"

A couple have been quite happy for me to tickle their feet again before i left which I was only happy to agree to and a couple resulted in some arousing toe sucking which was a dream!! (I asked if it was possible to do so)

I had to ensure I adjusted my shorts before leaving the shops :) but all worth it after tickling some gorgeous feet and toes!

Hope you enjoyed reading and I can honestly say it's written after true events

Very nice experiences. :feets: Thanks for sharing them with us. :D
Which countries were you visiting?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back