• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Show of Hands for NEST This Year?

Skipadeedoodah

Verified
Hi TMF! I've been spending most of my time poking around on FetLife and realized that I haven't really seen too much buzz about NEST here lately. Anyone thinking of going?

I'm about 50-50 on being able to make it this year. Hope to see the gang if I can!

i might go, im a total noob though lol never been to one of these before

I'm a "No" again courtesy of the FUCKING S.E.C. FUCKING UP MY EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT AND RUINING MY GODDAMN MEAL TICKET AFTER 2 GODDAMN YEARS OF WAITING!!!!

I already paid and made my hotel reservations. :bouncybou

Don't worry about that. There is a special orientation for first time attendees on Saturday morning. :D

I'm going! And I'm bringing my friend Crystal from last year; my boyfriend and my Sir

Newbies are the BEST! My favorite part of NEST (sorry vets :p) Don't be afraid! There are a bunch of new people every year, and every single one that I've talked to has commented on how welcoming everyone is and how easy it is to fit in right away :)

As for you, Infidel:bonk::ily::ranty::dropatear:objection:

I have a new partner who I'm getting into tickling hehe, converting her and all. She promised me that we could go to a NEST some day - where are they normally held? I'm so excited to be asking that, I never thought I would have the opportunity :D

I'm going! And I'm bringing my friend Crystal from last year; my boyfriend and my Sir
Glad to hear it! It will be great to see you again. :D
I have a new partner who I'm getting into tickling hehe, converting her and all. She promised me that we could go to a NEST some day - where are they normally held? I'm so excited to be asking that, I never thought I would have the opportunity :D
In a western suburb of Philadelphia. The name of the hotel will be provided after you register for the event.

Its been a few years since I attended(last one was 2009 I believe). Still not sure if I will be attending yet.

I want to go but I'm debating it in my head. I have never been before. Alway been a lurker, when is it and where?

It's always heartwarming and reassuring to read about NEST, it must be a real triumph, indulgence, chilled and fun experience for all all those associated with it

As a UK member it's not something I can really do, although I'd love to go, are travel expenses paid? haha :)

As always, I expect to go. Its just a pitty that I always confirm so late, but it has never been a question for the past years :)

Looking forward to see both old and new friends!

Ohh and Liz, I want to see if this year I can be there for a couple more minutes at you back without you realizing I just arrived! Let´s see if I can improve on that one :D

Sorry when and where is the nest?
Scheduled events are from Friday, May 1, to Monday, May 4.
It is in a hotel in a suburb of Philadelphia, convenient to the Philadelphia airport.
You will be given the name and address of the hotel when your register.

I'm with you on never having gone to one. I'm 50-50 right now if I can afford to make the trip and take the time away from work to do it. It's something I've wanted to go to for a LONG time now.

I've never been very good at joining things. I've been a member of the TMF since it started but I haven't engaged much. I don't really get involved in conversations or meet people easily - not because I'm anti-social or have anything against anyone, it's just my nature. However, this year I've got a perfect storm situation happening that is compelling me to attend NEST this year instead of just thinking about it. That's why I've been trying to post more, making a conscious effort to post in any topic I might be alright with posting in...hoping maybe I will have someone to say hello to in May. Anyway, yeah...sorry.

Can anyone tell me what sorts of things to expect at NEST? Is it a mostly social gathering? Is it mostly tickling? I can't even imagine it. It would be cool if I could get my boyfriend to attend with me!

@milagros 317 You too! I'm driving up this year. Should I attempt to bring you a pint of famous gulla sauce? Lolll

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back