• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Show of Hands for NEST This Year?

I want to go but I'm debating it in my head. I have never been before. Alway been a lurker, when is it and where?
Sorry when and where is the nest?

It's nearby Philly the first weekend in May every year. This year it's May 1-3, but a lot of people stay into Monday :) Come! :D

Ohh and Liz, I want to see if this year I can be there for a couple more minutes at you back without you realizing I just arrived! Let´s see if I can improve on that one :D

LOL I couldn't believe it when I saw you! I thought it would be impossible for me to miss anyone doing registration, but somehow you snuck by me! :)

I've never been very good at joining things. I've been a member of the TMF since it started but I haven't engaged much. I don't really get involved in conversations or meet people easily - not because I'm anti-social or have anything against anyone, it's just my nature. However, this year I've got a perfect storm situation happening that is compelling me to attend NEST this year instead of just thinking about it. That's why I've been trying to post more, making a conscious effort to post in any topic I might be alright with posting in...hoping maybe I will have someone to say hello to in May. Anyway, yeah...sorry.

You have to make a pretty serious effort to NOT meet people at NEST, especially as a newbie. There's registration where you'll be greeted by my smiling face :D in a maybe fairly crowded hotel room full of people waiting to sign in or hanging out after signing in, and you can feel free to stay in there and engage or just observe, get to know how people interact. Then there's the icebreaker Friday night this year, which should be awesome. The newbie orientation is Saturday and it's the only thing (besides registration) that's mandatory all weekend, so if NOTHING else, you'll have a chance to meet people there. NEST folks love new people, so you'll have to put forth a reasonable effort to fight people off if you want to leave there not having met or engaged with anyone ;) I think you'll do fine. Come! :D

Can anyone tell me what sorts of things to expect at NEST? Is it a mostly social gathering? Is it mostly tickling? I can't even imagine it. It would be cool if I could get my boyfriend to attend with me!

Like most gatherings, NEST is kind of what you want it to be. If you're more like me and you prefer tickling to be a more private and/or intimate experience and your main goal is to socialize and meet some new people, maybe make some bitchin' new friends, you can make it that, too. I usually tell people to come to any gathering, NEST included, expecting to meet people and make friends and socialize, and if you get to play consider it a bonus :) That's not to say you won't be able to play. If you're going there hoping to play, chances are there will be some willing parties ready to oblige :) You'll just have to wait and see who you click with in that regard! But no matter what, as long as you don't actively try to be an asshole and/or hide out in your room all weekend, you'll have a great time. Come! :D

Thanks for the info Skipadeedoodah, I have nothing against meeting people, not at all, in fact I'm eager to meet some like-minded people for a change.

Hi TMF! I've been spending most of my time poking around on FetLife and realized that I haven't really seen too much buzz about NEST here lately. Anyone thinking of going?

I would LOVE TO GO! But sadly I can't. They never have the NEST on a time of year I get busy with work around mid March until late September and can't make it. Every year I hope just one time the NEST is planned on a time of year I can go, but it doesn't seem to happen or work out that way. A few years ago I gave up on going.

Thank you,
LBFT

I would LOVE TO GO! But sadly I can't. They never have the NEST on a time of year I get busy with work around mid March until late September and can't make it. Every year I hope just one time the NEST is planned on a time of year I can go, but it doesn't seem to happen or work out that way. A few years ago I gave up on going.

Thank you
LBFT

NEST is always the first weekend in May. I don't know what kind of work you do but with that much advanced notice maybe you could coordinate a weekend off? Some people come and do some work remotely if they really need to get time sensitive stuff done. Especially being so close, there's gotta be a way to work it out!

I'm thinking about it. I really want to and don't have legit excuses not to.

Ok I have officially decided to go! How do I register?

Yay! Here is the NEST website. You can find all kinds of information about NEST there. At the left there is a list of links, and toward the bottom of that list is a link that says "Register NOW." That'll take you to the page to register!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back