• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How "clean" are your RL tickle sessions?

How decent is the ticklee in your RL sessions?

• Total voters

Emulator

Verified
Here's the next one:

Whether you have or haven't had a RL session, how does it most often go (or how do you envision it going) in keeping it PG or not? Does the lee stay clothed, go down to bra/panties/boxers (or close enough to it), goes nude/bare, or goes fully bare with forced orgasms? Feel free to share your experience too.

As all the real-life tickle sessions I've had thus far have really been impromptu (opportunistic) "sessions", they've all been clothed (shoes optional). But, if I were brave enough to attempt, I'd go for a beach "session". Really, I think the more clothes, the better, because the slow, inevitable removal of such clothes - after proving the worthlessness of their sensation-dulling - messes with the "volunteer's" head even more than if they were stripped to their birthday suit to begin with. 'If' they end up in such a situation, it would only be after a looong, long, long mind-mess, where 'they' chose to have each and every piece of clothing removed from themselves.
Really in it for the mind-mess, and my prudishness still persists so, don't want to see any "icky" bits, regardless of how they may respond. :devil2:

My two sessions involved nudity. One was fully bare while the other was nude; both included forced orgasms and post-orgasm tickling. Bondage included. Fun stuff.

Love the elaboration sadistictcklr!

I am going to count a bikini as the equivalent of bra and panties, since it covers about the same areas.

when i'm in a tickler role, i like my playmate to be fully nude! and i feel all the more powerful if i can force them to have an orgasm too ;) when i'm the ticklee i am more modest, but i have a fetish for sexy lingerie so enjoy being scantily clad regardless. i have played nude a few times as a ticklee but it is a bit too vulnerable for me personally.

Bare nekkid and magic-wanded for her. Naked and no o-face for me.

Well this is funny. There are like only two from of play here lol

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back