• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone have experience with an under the bed restraint system?

mxaxtxtx

TMF Regular
Curious if anyone has any experience with these. My main concern is that they look like they have way too much wiggle room. However they do look convenient, portable and storable. Any thoughts or suggestions on something more strict yet still convenient? Thanks for any feedback!

Yes I have the Under the Bed Restraint system from Sportsheets. They do allow a lot of wiggle room, I have found for very ticklish lees or intense sessions I have to use my body weight some help control the sub. But the pros out way the cons, it is easy to set up, easy to store and I think has a low intimidation factor to someone new to bondage. You can also use the cuffs independently.

Look into buying additional spread bars, they will not take up a lot of room and will help reduce the lees movement.

I bought mine in a physical store but the system was from the below company:
https://sportsheets.com/product/under-the-bed-restraint-system/

Only 30$. This is not as expensive as I though it would be, especially considering what you get. Too bad they don't deliver these to my country. I would order it in a heartbeat.

they are actually quite good but you are right getting them to fit the lee is tricky.. best way i have found is to set it up with minimal give at the arms but leave the leg straps long.. get the lee on the bed and hands cuffed then walk to the bottom and pull the leg straps (requires a bit of strength) till the wrists have no wrggle room left.. now cuff the ankles and adjust the leg straps as you wish.. zero wriggle room :)

they are actually quite good but you are right getting them to fit the lee is tricky.. best way i have found is to set it up with minimal give at the arms but leave the leg straps long.. get the lee on the bed and hands cuffed then walk to the bottom and pull the leg straps (requires a bit of strength) till the wrists have no wrggle room left.. now cuff the ankles and adjust the leg straps as you wish.. zero wriggle room :)

With any X-tie you are best off first cuffing and securing 'friend' on all four points, then tighten right arm/left leg ropes or restraints, and vice versa. In other words, on the diagonal after the original fastenings are buckled.

I've bought these years ago. My ex-wife broke them after 3 sessions. Not very durable for their purpose.

I paid $15 (plus shipping) for some off of Amazon. They're wonderfully simple and quick, and easily hide-able, which is nice. Everybody's already mentioned the good and bad points. Like Nick014 said, they can work really well in tandem with a spreader bar. I was able to totally secure my subs feet for tickling fun that way last time we played. It was so much fun!

Later in the same session, she popped one of the cuffs free when the cheap link gave. It was a quick fix, it does point up that some sets are not quality crafted (mine came all the way from China).

Thanks for all the feedback! I have been looking into some DIY velcro cuffs and straps, I feel this my be just as good and I might be able to customize to be more restrictive.

I've used those more than a few times and what I've discovered is it depends on how ticklish the lee is and where you're tickling. It's very hard to immobilize ticklish feet with these things...you can tickle but you'll probably be using the other hand to hold her down as well. For very ticklish feet I like to use duct tape with something hard and flat underneath to secure the tape to. You can tape all the way up to the knee if you want and if there's something firm beneath, they aren't going anywhere. Just be sure you wrap the area in something before you tape it, like a towel or something, if the leg is bare. And always, always buy black duct tape. The silver stuff just screams of something terrible happening in a tv movie.

I have these and it has been a success for me. There's a little slack on the legs for shorter women, but that's because I initial set it up for a 5'9 woman and just been too lazy to adjust it again.

I loved mine that my boyfriend bought for Christmas, the perfect amount of restraint for me! Until I just broke it this past weekend...

I love mine! I have them permanently set up and hide them under my mattress. I hint at it with new partners and break them out if they show interest. They've been a blast and perfect for my uses.

Curious if anyone has any experience with these. My main concern is that they look like they have way too much wiggle room. However they do look convenient, portable and storable. Any thoughts or suggestions on something more strict yet still convenient? Thanks for any feedback!

Way too much wiggle room and the straps weren't solid enough. I wasn't a massive fan of it, personally.

Well I finally had my session, with an absolutely awesome member of this forum, who I will leave anonymous for now. Didn't have time to purchase an under the bed restraint system, but I went out and bought a 30 ft roll of velcro straps, cut them different lengths for different areas. It worked suprisingly well binding her hands and ankles together. I did have to manually hold her down after that but damn that velcro is strong! I even cut a thin strip to bind her toes together :)

If you're after serious restraints I wouldn't bother with an under the bed system, I'd go for separate restraints you can tie to the bed posts.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back