• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling producer

number1234

TMF Regular
hello I was wondering if being a tickle producer is worth it? im meeting another girl on this site not giving away names, and we were thinking of doing our own tickle torture videos and selling them aswell, I know its hard work, and money isn't that great, but is it worth it afterall

Do it! It's your passion, and I think that's important...can we ever have too many tickling producers? I think not lol.

My partner and I are looking into it as well, although we are leaning toward doing live cam work...still pondering (and getting up the nerve, in my case lol). I think female/female couples have a great advantage in this industry. Hopefully we will see each other's work some day, good luck!!

I make them out of pocket and give them out for free and consider it worth it. You and another girl shouldn't have any problems getting some extra cash for them, especially since you won't be paying for models, which is the most expensive part of it.

Come on! Just do it, try it. And see it for yourself if it's worth it.
I guess many would be interested in something fresh and new from you. The only rule - you may listen to others (I could also give you some advice) but do what YOU like.

Too much Saturation, Id say youd be better off doing clips, not the producing end.

I'm not a producer, so I can't answer the question, but I just wanted to say that I would be interested in seeing you two's style.

I've been a producer of these - Vellication-Video - and the most fun wasn't the tickling, oddly enough, the most fun was making it happen...and the musical intros, of course. It's fun, you're young, why not?

Generally speaking, Sidious is right; in terms of immediate profit you are better off modeling for an existing company. You get cash in hand and they get to deal with the overhead. However, you're also in what I consider the best position to produce content in that you can do so for free (or very close to it). Any money you make, therefore, will go directly into the "profit" column and not towards paying back your models.

At that point, there's no reason not to do it since you lose nothing. Just don't expect to be making huge amounts of money right off the bat, if ever.

As I and every producer surely knows, you do this because money is not the main objective. Keep in mind everything you produce will likely be pirated too, not a good feeling and a headache to deal with. In addition, you will get praise and criticism on a public forum if you post your samples here. Anything worth doing is never easy, but if you feel that strongly about producing content and making money is not the priority, then go for it. It has been stated already, modeling would be a better option for now, plus it would get your name out there faster.

As I and every producer surely knows, you do this because money is not the main objective. Keep in mind everything you produce will likely be pirated too, not a good feeling and a headache to deal with. In addition, you will get praise and criticism on a public forum if you post your samples here. Anything worth doing is never easy, but if you feel that strongly about producing content and making money is not the priority, then go for it. It has been stated already, modeling would be a better option for now, plus it would get your name out there faster.

Facts. Trust me its more money and less headache. BUT I do implore you to do what YOU feel is right. If that requires you to take a few hits on money now and again its on you as a producer. Its a serious learning process because producing isn't about you its about the people you are appealing to. Yes do what you like but sometimes you do have to change it up

If you have a chance to make money doing something you love, do it! :)

I say go for it.

Though selling them has Positives & Negatives.

The Positive is obviously getting Money out of it. The Negative is that chances are at some point some material will get pirated.

If you really love what you're doing, why not make some money off of it.

I find it funny only one tickling company didn't post on here with there banner and links. So we know the other are here to use your thread as a way to promote there sites. And only one cared for your question.

As with anything if you want extra money then you should probably just model since it be strategy cash no taxes taken out while if you produce (and this is assuming you are using c4s) you have to pay them 40% per clip and tax on it. But if you want to do this for fun and not really care how much you make then get a good camera and have fun

Go for it, we need new tickling producers!

Good luck, can't wait to see the vids if you start.

hello I was wondering if being a tickle producer is worth it? im meeting another girl on this site not giving away names, and we were thinking of doing our own tickle torture videos and selling them aswell, I know its hard work, and money isn't that great, but is it worth it afterall

You could always start by producing free clips to see how they go down, and then move into selling them when the interest picks up and you know what works? The other producer's comments are true in that it's hard to make money to start with and you have to be prepared to be patient. If your interest is in making clips first and foremost though then that shouldn't put you off.

I find it funny only one tickling company didn't post on here with there banner and links. So we know the other are here to use your thread as a way to promote there sites. And only one cared for your question.

Nothing funny about it - it's just that TA doesn't have a signature with their banner and links in, whilst the other producers who posted do (so do I). Signatures appear in every post made not just in this thread so it's not even relevant. Everyone who posted was responding to the OP's question (about producing videos) so it's hard to see what your point is.

It has been stated already, modeling would be a better option for now, plus it would get your name out there faster.
That's a good advice. It might be helpful to let everyone know you as a model first and be more interested in what you will do as a producer. Modelling for one of the biggest studios could give you this advantage.

If you're doing it because you love tickling, then have at it. If you're doing it strictly as a way to make money, think again. In today's world where anybody with a camera and willing model is a producer, the competition is very stiff and dare I say, over-saturated

it's just practical advice, not an attempt to scare off 'competition'. It's a shame that some people have to project their own negative views about certain producers onto every comment made.
lol nice way to do damage control and try to blame others.

destiny2012: now that's one thing you'll learn to do as a producer.

You wanted to work with us back in the day as we were winding down our video operations. Or perhaps more specifically with at least one of our models. I always felt bad we were never able to work together as the timing just didn't work out.

Quickly about me:
I ran TickleTown for the better part of 18 years as a free site, subscription site, and clips site. I ran Ticklish-Teens for a couple years concurrently with TickleTown. I've been running Agency Publishing (tickling comics site) for 13 years. In owning those sites I've been a recruiter, editor, director, marketer, producer, logistics guy, coder, paralegal, tax expert, writer, photographer, chauffeur, shoulder to cry on, and about anything else you can imagine while obtaining two undergraduate degrees, a graduate degree, a professional license, and starting a family. So becoming a tickle producer can absolutely be done in addition to anyone else you have going on in your waking hours. It's been an amazing experience for me. It could be for you, too, but there's a lot of work and a lot of planning to get there. While I cannot answer for you whether becoming a tickling producer is worth it, despite the hard work I can tell you I wouldn't have traded that experience for anything. It made me part of who I am today.

Drop me a line if you want to talk, I may or may not be able to help you answer the ultimate question: "is it worth it".

I do find it hilarious that producers, instead of saying, "yeah, it is worth it despite some of the troubles you may encounter", they say "model first". To me, it sounds like instead of having another tickle store, they would rather have you as THEIR model. I am not saying that IS their intent by replying, but on the surface, it does look to be that way. Hilarious....
Actually, I'm not from the USA, so my advice to model first could hardly be a proposal to model in our studio which is sadly far far away :) That's just what I would have done, if I were a pretty girl new to all this.
And as someone who buys clips myself, I'd probably buy a clip with her made by one of the several well-known companies that I like first.

Oblesklk
I was absolutely in love with TickleTown. Thanks for the work.
That's the company you can model for without any doubt.

Actually, I'm not from the USA, so my advice to model first could hardly be a proposal to model in our studio which is sadly far far away :) That's just what I would have done, if I were a pretty girl new to all this.
And as someone who buys clips myself, I'd probably buy a clip with her made by one of the several well-known companies that I like first.

Like I mentioned, I am not saying that IS your intent to get her to model for you, but let's also look at what you said. You stated that you would probably buy a clip with her from one of the several well known companies. Why? What difference does it make?

For example, let's be hypothetical. Let's say a very pretty young lady joins the forum, and starts to sell tickle clips of her and her beautiful friends. She has the setting in some stocks, well lit, and appears professional. She is very ticklish and her and her friends do the clips that caters to many different styles (licking, nudity, girl next door, etc). Can you please explain why you would be hesitant to buy from her site, than let's say she shows up at one of the popular sites as a model and gets tickled? What is the difference?

Not to knock the great producers and we have some great ones believe me, but to me there is no real difference between them. They are all 1) model gets held down somehow (pick your bondage) 2) girl gets tickled (either clothed or nude) by another person (male or female). Originality is not there. Same basic tickle clips. There obviously is a huge market for people to want to buy the same style of clip and usually with the same models over and over again, but to me there is no difference between the popular tickle companies. Which is why I gravitate towards stores that try something different (usually story based).

So, what is the difference?

I'd say, go for it. Usually I buy clips based on whether I like the preview clip and/or even pictures. It is also important to inform the costumer about the content and duration.

Last edited:
The OP is hot, I could see purchasing anything that shows here getting tickled.

I have thought of tickling videos. Kind of like girl next door stuff. No bondage, kind of like Beautiful Girls Tickled Productions or Ticklish Dolls. I assume one of the reasons models are used, is because they obviously don't mind their faces being shown (granted with alternate names). I have a fetish and am single, so I figure what do I have to lose.

I'd probably start by putting clips up for free (running at a deficit) and if it goes anywhere, maybe make a subscriber site or something. TA's method is pretty good for blunting the affects of pirating. Course, that would mean throwing a significant amount of content out there.

Anyways, that is my half baked idea. I figured I'd get some cards made and pass them to interesting prospects. Maybe one in fifty might show interest.

Two questions:

Would someone be into just seeing pretty feet get tickled?
Do you have to see the person's face?
Do you have to see the tickler's (my) face?

If it breaks even eventually, I'd be fine with that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back