• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Saturday 28th of Feb

Nick_1995

Hey guys,

Have myself a guy who im going to be tickling this weekend (27-29 Feb,) and he has another mate coming over on the Saturday who I am going to be tickling but he will only be staying from 2-9 on Saturday. They are both 21 year old fit guys and I am allowed to bring someone along to help me tickle the other guy if I want on the Saturday. If any one is interested in helping me tickle the hell out of these guys pm me and I will tell u some more about it :p

we are located in the South East subs.

*guys only*

Wow, sounds like fun!

It's really hard to find willing lees - most people, particularly guys, tend to be lers.

How did you end up finding them? Was it through this forum?

yes it should be :p

and yeah finding willing lees is very hard, but lucky for me i found some.. and no not guys from this site.

one of the guys was a very old friend I met at an underage club years ago stayed in touched with him and met up with him a few times over the years and we shared a lot.. told him about my fetish and he told me he has a friend that has a foot fetish and long story short I ended up getting them both to agree to being tickled over the weekend :) may get to record some footage and will upload it prob wont included faces as they want in to be private.

may get to record some footage and will upload it prob wont included faces as they want in to be private.

That would be amazing to see! So many tickling videos you see these days are scripted, over-acted and American based. It would be quite a novelty watching genuine Aussie tickling!

If they have a lady friend who's prepared to get on board as a 'lee, count me in.

No it did.. And I have recording. *GR ViOLATION*

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to be supportive of your community, AdamTickle and chiliconcarne. I can see where you'll be quite welcome at events in your area, given your fine communal nature and good-natured interaction.

Folks, keep in mind that what you post is cold, plain text. Most can't magically interpret sentiment, so *teasing* and taunts become hostile quickly. Hence you either learn to phrase them deftly to make clear your good-natured meaning, or you don't post them.

Otherwise your post gets pulled and you look... well... like you look.

Nick_1995, very sorry to see where doubters doubt. I host events, still, and am still married to one of us. Keep on with your doings and don't sweat the doubters. Doubting such possibilities makes it's own statement, especially when you keep connecting with folk and they don't.

Oh, and for the viewing audience, your social activity need not be justified, and few women want their kink video'd. Ends the possibility of such interaction very quickly. That don't play.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back