• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female Lers?

On this forum or in general? They're present in most of the videos you can find, maybe even more then male ticklers. And some of them are quite good I might add. Scary even.

I too wonder this lol. I really want to get to know some more female 'lers.

The ones in videos are mostly just actresses, and probably don't have the fetish in real life.

(Some MAY, the producers would have to tell you for sure, but many guys don't want to see another guy
tickling the girls, they want to see a girl tickling a girl....)

I agree that it seems that it is a hell of a rarity.

Imagine finding a girl you have a huge crush on, she likes you, and then you find out she has a tickle fetish and has dreamed of tickling you....I bet that's rarer
than winning the Powerball.....but that WOULD be like winning the Powerball!

The ones in videos are mostly just actresses, and probably don't have the fetish in real life.
Let me share a secret: the best female ticklers are those who love to tickle but tickling is not a fetish for them. They just have real fun tickling and that's fun to watch or participate as a lee. Rear kind indeed.

Let me share a secret: the best female ticklers are those who love to tickle but tickling is not a fetish for them. They just have real fun tickling and that's fun to watch or participate as a lee. Rear kind indeed.

I think you're right. Thinking about that actually does sound pretty awesome. If I were to have a girlfriend like this I'd be in paradise lol.

Well to clarify, I meant on the forum. I've met a few girl that will tickle every now and then in real life but most people have tickled or been tickled to some extent. It's especially normal the younger the person is but I mean people that actually want to tickle others on a regular basis. I've met a few girls who might tickle me regularly that showed no indication of a fetish and it was fun but it's usually just a quick thing every now and then to flirt with me, but that's different from someone who wants to have an entire tickle session. The term fetish isn't necessarily sexual either. It's just an obsession of sorts, that can be sexually linked.

The girls I work with love it but they dont like to do it alone it makes them nervous but I have seen some girls really enjoy it and become quite sinister

They are out there. You have to look for them. Via this web site I dunno, never had luck here, but I have met them.

You're right. There are very few females who are purely LERS. I've spoken to 1 in like 10 years of trying.

You would definitely have better odds just finding a vanilla girl who liked tickling. Most of the girlfriends (or whatever) I've had have been interested in tickling me - especially once they learn how ticklish I am.

Yes they do. I'm one right here. I wish my bf was into it:(. He let me do it once, but he hates being tickled and isn't overly supportive of my kink. I'm trying to warn him up to it at some point with letting him do it to me. But if I had a choice, I'd just do it to him all day. Sigh. Life is hard lol

Yes they do. I'm one right here. I wish my bf was into it:(. He let me do it once, but he hates being tickled and isn't overly supportive of my kink. I'm trying to warn him up to it at some point with letting him do it to me. But if I had a choice, I'd just do it to him all day. Sigh. Life is hard lol
That's so sad.

Female Lers are like Black Republicans, White NBA Players, or Attractive people at WalMart. They do exist but are extremely rare.

Last edited:
And then we die haha ^^

Honestly I have found quite a few female lers. On this site, I've met at least about 5-10 female lers. The key is that you don't look for them just because you wanna be tickled by them. Alot of them just like being treated like a person, and not just "oh they are a ler, let me see if she will tickle me." Therapist hit it right on the head, majority of the female lers are lers for just the tickling fun part of it, not the fetish part of it. Probably why I tend to find so many of them haha.

Hello, Deadly Ticklish.

As it happens, I am not at all ticklish. It makes me a better tickler, as I don't bring any of my own personal biases regarding areas, techniques, or limits into a scene. I can be relentless and experimental while exploring my fetish as a tickler.

Regards
-MRB

I switch but only with girls. I am a Ler for girls only. So we do exist but just don't advertise it often, especially because people are typically just looking for roleplay.

Hello, Deadly Ticklish.

As it happens, I am not at all ticklish. It makes me a better tickler, as I don't bring any of my own personal biases regarding areas, techniques, or limits into a scene. I can be relentless and experimental while exploring my fetish as a tickler.

Regards
-MRB
That works out great as a Ler haha You can never lose a tickle fight!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back