• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Judy Here

Suite Judy

Hi, I'm Judy. I'm 19 years old from Arlington, Texas and have always loved tickling and wanted to drop a line and say hello to everyone

Welcome Judy, always great to see a female coming out of hiding and making themselves known. I love your name BTW, it's a great song

Thank you, TF. And yes I was named after the song. As a matter of fact, my father and Stephen Stills were best friends in High School. Met all of the CSN crew before

Well hello to you too!! I'm not too far from you, 30-45 mins. Drop a line some time and we can chat. Good luck and have fun!

Welcome Judy. I've heard Texas is a nice place. Have fun here :)

Hello, Judi.
And good luck with your studies of medicine.
This world needs more nurses who are skilled at tickle therapy ;)

Well hello to you too!! I'm not too far from you, 30-45 mins. Drop a line some time and we can chat. Good luck and have fun!

That's cool. I have to run any 'guy friends' by my boyfriend first, however. LOL

Judy, forget the rest here. if your willing to travel to Mass, youll meet the tickler of your dreams. ill even chip in $20 towards your journey. :rockon:

Welcome to the TMF, Judy, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Always good to meet a fellow Texan!

Hello from Houston!

Welcome to the forum Judy!

Here's something slightly odd that only a fellow Texan will understand :)

Attachments

• bucky's.jpg
    bucky's.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 24
It's a big state. LOL. Is your name a reference to James Bond?

Yes, and for quite some time they have been rather scattered and quiet!

James Bond? That tea-sucking, lime-chewing umbrella pumper? No. It is a reference to his ENEMY!

Hiya Judy. Glad you're here with us! I'm in Arlington, also!! Small world, isn't it?

Didn't know about the Arlington Munch. How about a few more details here where we are all now looking?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back