• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasy Frontier Sketchbook 6 released^_^

lostonezero

TMF Expert
Looks like princess Elvina finally found some free time for her hobbies… joining innkeeper orcess Ortega's book club and doing the first official club meeting in her castle…what could go wrong?!?
FFSketch6_00p.jpg
errr, nevermind 0.0
Will princess Elvina manage to find the stolen book? Will Ortega manage to avoid getting in troubles along with the spoiled princess? Or will they both be captured along with Serena and Disarmonia??

Discover it in Fantasy Frontier Sketchbook 6, with its 16 pages DiD & tickling illustrated story (1 colored cover, 15 illustrated pages with 2 colored internal pages :D

Check more infos and previews on Fantasy Frontier website :)

And also check previous Sketchbook release here^^
Hope you like it!
And now some previews:
FFSketch6_02p.jpgFFSketch6_03p.jpgFFSketch6_05p.jpgFFSketch6_06p.jpg

Congrats LOZ!! Hope it does really well for you.

You're stuff is always wonderful!

B

Nice artwork (realistic feet). I buy a lot of these comics, but would appreciate seeing some of the actual tickling drawings (as MTJ provides) before purchasing. Thanks.

Thanks to everyone for the feedbacks and comments!!!!!

Nice artwork (realistic feet). I buy a lot of these comics, but would appreciate seeing some of the actual tickling drawings (as MTJ provides) before purchasing. Thanks.

Thanks a lot^^ On my twitter page I often post previews from newest releases, so if you like you can check it these days and I'll be sure to add more tickling pics right from this sketchbook^_^

That foot close-up on the 2nd page was fantastic.

Thank you, LoZ!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back