• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ellen Ripley - Alien (**/F - Soles)

Ryuk

TMF Poster
Hey!

Really love the old Alien Movies and here we go :) Please leave some Feedback if you like, alway motivates me ;)

*Fanart*

Ryuk

Attachments

• Alien.jpg
    Alien.jpg
    424.4 KB · Views: 1,896
Beautifully done. Not a 100% sure the legs are entirely correct but that may just be me.
Overall a very good job. :)

@Darth Vegeta: Thanks a lot! Well now that you mention that. The leg looks really a bit strange :/. The Symmetrie is definitely correct but i guess due to the fact that the pic doesnt show the full body it looks like this.

Terrific stuff, my friend.

Love the films (particularly Alien and Aliens - the other were cringe-worthy but still kinda awesome taken within context of the franchise).

This is an awesome tribute and a wonderfully done image. I especially love the dark ambiance and how cool the alien looks. Doesn't look cheesy at all.

Well done!

B

Hooooooooooly shit..... this is INFINITELY better than the attempt I made. Those feet are divine!!! And that crazy desperate smile.... this is master work!

Thanks a lot for all your feedback! Im really glad that you like it :aww:

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back