• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who's been here since the beginning?

xionking

3rd Level Red Feather
Recently, Ive had a bit of a resurgence here at the Tmf. Well, at least visiting here quite regularly again. Im interested to know who's been here since to beginning 00-01. If so, what were your initial experiences of the scene like back then? What's changed for you over the time, and do you still feel as connected to the tickling community as you did many years ago?

For me, I was a young, 14 year old with a fetish I had no understanding of. The internet introduced me to a world of tickling, and I realised quickly that I was not the only one with these feelings towards tickling.

I remember Magic Touch Productions, and downloading preview clips to stream off my 36k modem. Laura's Last Time was my fav. Realtickling was still the beez neez, releasing full length vids. Rachelle in Dungeon of Happiness was literally the first clip I ever saw of a women tied and tickled (up until then Id only viewed pictures).

As for the TMF, well, Ive met one person who I still maintain contact with online (starburstz). In 2009 we fell out of contact but in 2012 miraculously found each other again.

As for the local scene downunder...very little has changed. A sustainable community is still a work in progress. And its a motivating factor for me in terms of connecting on the TMF.

Ive met some good peeps ln here though. Bugman, Artoo, to name a couple. Are they still around?

Anyway, your turn now.

- Xionking

I was a lurker from the very beginning and then registered in early 2002.

It was a fairly small community back then, and as has been discussed elsewhere, there was more of a tight knit structure. I don't think I was ever that far into said community, but I've made quite a few acquaintances.

When this site first started, I was in college. At the time, I was probably one of the younger members, but nowadays, I'm probably more in the middle of the age range here.

Magic Touch was definitely an old favorite of mine as well, and Laura is one of my favorite models from that classic era. I definitely don't miss dial up though.

Rachelle and Priscilla are my favorites from Realtickling's classic era, and the video you cited is one of their best.

One of the producers I miss is Solefully Yours. They were based in Hawaii, and by 2000, they already were basically closed, but I managed to catch a few of their clip previews before their short run ended.

For a while there, I was posting a lot in the Politics & Religion forum, but that was back between 2004 and 2006. I started posting again some in 2008 and 2009, but I haven't really posted much at all there since.

I used to post a few stories here and there, but real life is just too busy these days.

As far as I can tell, the main changes are that the tickling fetish clip industry is a far bigger industry now than in the 90s and that this site has a far bigger membership. I think some of the original main posters of the early days have just gotten busier in their real lives, so there's a change of guard in who participates most now.

Also, I think the forum is a little younger on average than it used to be. I would guess that the median age of active posters when the site started was probably about 30 or 35, but now, it seems more like 25 or 27.

I started up way back when Psycho still ran the board. Been here since, though I'm not as rabid a poster I once was.

I was here from the beginning also, in the Psycho days.

He found religion....wonder what ever happen to him?

What do people feel has changed from then to now?

Tickle videos were rarer, but cooler back then, because we were younger and more hornier and probably had more money.

You had to order a VHS tape or DVD, then check the mail box every day. Now, it's all instant.

I can't complain about having more options to pick from, but am sad that 80% of the tickle models today are of the same revolving "Professional" models
who...most aren't ticklish and most fake it. But I'm sure they have fans, and are probably reliable, and after Zen's post, can probable handle the bizarre
abuse and harassment they get from insane "fans"/stalkers/high school punks.
I guess there was more...MYSTERY back then. A girl came, did a clip, or some company did some clips, went away, and you never knew who they were, anything.

Who was Feetonline? Who was the infamous redhead?
But now we see that was better for them, since the lunatics can't make their lives difficult, they just did the clips, got their money, and went on their merry way.

I wish we had THOSE days back, and not the asshole/stalker days that we have now.

(Do these guys find a hamburger joint they like....and then go in thee and raise all kinds of hell and threaten the workers?!
No, because they're pussies who hide behind a keyboard.)

I've been on here since 2001. Can't say much has changed for me, I have met and had a session with 3 women on here, 2 who I still talk to and can call friends(Just sucks they live so far away). While I haven't really participated a lot online(I technically need a good topic to respond to or post).

I didn't step out into the TMF scene until 2008, munch wise I have met a lot more people, as well as through NEST. Difference now is not many munches happen around my area(not for lack of trying either). I' ve held one, I have been to 2 others around NJ, but the ones I have been attending have been sporadically held in the last 5 years and in NYC and LI.

Here since the start. I had a different sn at first that I can't remember. But I was on the old tickle sites in like 99 as well like tukano hotel tickle etc

Here since 01, lurker for a long time, a little more active lately.

I've been here since the summer of 2002. At the time I joined, there were maybe.. 10,000 members. As we know, membership has increased more than tenfold since then.

I was here but didn't register for quite a few years and then was a lurker for quite a few more. I can't really comment on how the community changed since I never really felt part of it until recently when I started to post and even that feeling is limited since I haven't gone out of my way to bond with anyone very deeply or meet anyone.

That said, from my limited interactions it seems that there are some genuinely good people here.

Yep!

From "Tickle Planet" to "Tickle Galaxy" to "Tickle Universe" to the TMF.

I even remember the group chat before Jeff and the gang took over. At the time I was going through some personal stuff and couldn't be more involved as a moderator but I was here.

Cripes...I've been around since the A.M.T. days! I've be "on line" since 1995-1996!

Lots of good memories from the "old days"!

~ toyou

I too have been around since the pre-TMF days when psycho ran the show (or however that worked; whatever the correct terminology is). I didn't register for a few months, waiting to see if this place had any staying power (boy, I guess it does!).

The TMF was a lot smaller back then and I stuck mainly to the art forum. Back in the early days, I was one of the younger people around and about and now I seem to be one of the older folks here. How did that happen?? It was a different vibe here back then; smaller and more....I'll say "intimate" in my opinion. Everyone seemed pretty friendly and welcoming. Being one of the younger people, I kind of felt like an outsider, but it didn't bother me as I never felt like I was not welcome or anything.

As mentioned, the video/clips thing is the biggest change over the years. Gone are the days of ordering a VHS tape (!) and waiting a week for it to show up in the mail. Everything is instant now and the change from mail away for tape to instant digital video happened in less than a decade! The ever evolving updating of technology is ever a game changer. Also, the TMF had a video chat room for a while, which I thought was fun and it was really cool to put faces to screen names; it made everyone "real". I made a friend or two via video chat and even met them in real life.

Like anywhere else, the TMF changes with the times. Many of the original gang around these parts have drifted away over the years, a few have unfortunately died and new people have come in to bring in new personalities and shenanigans. I feel like we're kind of in the third generation of "turnover" with members now. Who knows what the future holds? Hopefully the TMF continues to survive and thrive.

I've been here since when it was on a different server, with a different look, and I had a slightly different name.

In the old days video piracy was kept in check by the sheer amount of work it took to hook up 2 VCRs, synch the video up right, and the cost of mailing through the USPS. It's a different world now.

I signed up very close to the site's launch date and then moved across the country into a tiny apartment with no computer (or tv for that matter) for a year. I went through withdrawals.

I also joined when it was Psycho's...but when the site changed it took me a while to register again. After all the NON- internet years of chasing tickle related material, I could not have been more delighted to find such a resource. I still am amazed at where tickle fetish material has evolved to over the past 16 years.

I am also amazed at watching 16 years of arguments, insults, offensive comments regarding sexual orientation, race, body size....... and generally any other hateful or intolerant remark that can be made, is made.

It's kind of remarkable how this seemingly be the happiest place someone who enjoys tickling often degenerates into intense conflict. But- perhaps it simply mirrors what American society had devolved to during the same period of time.

I came here when I was about 13 years old. Was the first forum I had found because i was looking
for other like me. Sadly when my parents found out about my fetish, I ended up having to leave my
account here. Eventually when I hit 18, I got my own computer and explored here and Tickle Theater.
I would come on and off here because of alot of the drama and judgement from people here, but hey
that's gonna be everywhere right?

Not sure what people consider the beginning, but I've been on here since 2001. Don't know if that is the beginning or the early years?

Thank you,
LBFT

I've been here since when it was on a different server, with a different look, and I had a slightly different name.

In the old days video piracy was kept in check by the sheer amount of work it took to hook up 2 VCRs, synch the video up right, and the cost of mailing through the USPS. It's a different world now.

I remember how excited I was to be able to take VCR tapes and make clips!!!

But as recently as last year I uploaded a mainstream clip to my old Youtube account only to have someone send me an angry email about stealing "their" clip! :crazy:

I see so many clips floating that I know who made them "originally" that for someone to claim ownership (never mind they don't own the original material anyway) is a joke.

And that doesn't even include all the piracy you are talking about!

~ toyou

Not sure what people consider the beginning, but I've been on here since 2001. Don't know if that is the beginning or the early years?

Thank you,
LBFT

That was the start of the TMF. I *think* April, 2001...which is my join date along with a bunch of others!

~ toyou

I have a pretty good memory of it all so let me take a crack at it! I too have been here since the start of this board and the one before Psycho merged it into the vbulletin format so we are looking around 2001. What a lot of folks don't realize or remember (maybe a few of you do) that I use to run the HotelTickle website back in 1998 and we were one of the first if not the first to employ a message board on our website! We also were one of the first websites to have a personals section in which people sent in their picture and information so others could see who they were talking to in the community. Psycho loved all these ideas and even at one time asked me if I would give him permission to use all my "community members section" for his new site "The Tickling Galaxy or Tickling Universe." I had to tell him no at the time because I just could not give out peoples information without their permission, but we remained friends and in contact. When he started this TMF I even sent him a ton of audio files for an audio section he had back then.

I personally think my website had a lot of influence on the direction the tickling community was headed back then but it somehow has got lost over the years. I would like to think it made a difference ;-)

peace out,
daddy

I have a pretty good memory of it all so let me take a crack at it! I too have been here since the start of this board and the one before Psycho merged it into the vbulletin format so we are looking around 2001. What a lot of folks don't realize or remember (maybe a few of you do) that I use to run the HotelTickle website back in 1998 and we were one of the first if not the first to employ a message board on our website! We also were one of the first websites to have a personals section in which people sent in their picture and information so others could see who they were talking to in the community. Psycho loved all these ideas and even at one time asked me if I would give him permission to use all my "community members section" for his new site "The Tickling Galaxy or Tickling Universe." I had to tell him no at the time because I just could not give out peoples information without their permission, but we remained friends and in contact. When he started this TMF I even sent him a ton of audio files for an audio section he had back then.

I personally think my website had a lot of influence on the direction the tickling community was headed back then but it somehow has got lost over the years. I would like to think it made a difference ;-)

peace out,
daddy

Oh I remember the Hotel!

~ toyou

The Deity is eternal.

That said, I've been on the board since before it existed in it's current form. All the way back to ASFT and prior.

And there's another name I remember!

~ toyou

I also joined when it was Psycho's...but when the site changed it took me a while to register again. After all the NON- internet years of chasing tickle related material, I could not have been more delighted to find such a resource. I still am amazed at where tickle fetish material has evolved to over the past 16 years.

I am also amazed at watching 16 years of arguments, insults, offensive comments regarding sexual orientation, race, body size....... and generally any other hateful or intolerant remark that can be made, is made.

It's kind of remarkable how this seemingly be the happiest place someone who enjoys tickling often degenerates into intense conflict. But- perhaps it simply mirrors what American society had devolved to during the same period of time.

Pretty much what Oscar said.

I recall Psycho's beginnings but before what became the TMF... Tickle Hotel was the first site I checked out for new tickle stuff. The A.M.T., a couple a years before that. I was unsure of the TMF so waited a month before signing on as a member. Feels like a family reunion in this thread. lol.

DK

I started up way back when Psycho still ran the board. Been here since, though I'm not as rabid a poster I once was.

Me too I remember the chat room had 3 people in it. I even joined that group ran by that photographer from Vegas. World wide tickling I think he called it. For twenty bucks he printed a news letter and you got a laminated card with your membership number and maybe a decoder ring so you could decode a special secrete message (I am kidding of course about the decoder ring). But the card was true. Imagine someone going through your wallet and finding your membership card along with your Drivers liscence and Elks card.

Pretty much what Oscar said.

I recall Psycho's beginnings but before what became the TMF... Tickle Hotel was the first site I checked out for new tickle stuff. The A.M.T., a couple a years before that. I was unsure of the TMF so waited a month before signing on as a member. Feels like a family reunion in this thread. lol.

DK

:veryhappy

toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back