• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Popeye's Bridge Ahoy

NJLaughs

TMF Expert
I have finally had a chance to capture and edit a clip showing the scene where Bluto tickles Olive's foot while she hangs from a girder. I uploaded two versions of it. The "shoe" version shows Bluto peeling back the sole of Olive's shoe to reveal her bare sole before he tickles her. The "loop" version is exactly the same except that I cut out the peeling so you could loop it and literally just watch her being tickled forever!

Enjoy

Attachments

• Olive Bridge Tickle Loop.wmv
    3.9 MB · Views: 678
  • OliveBridge Tickle Shoe.wmv
    5.4 MB · Views: 667
you do have to love it. she is so ticklish on her bare feet the way you like your girls to be and just laughs her head off as she cant get away lol.

At a Very Young Age (6or7) This was the 1st Thing that Got Me Erect ! It's Where it All Began !

Love it great job....ive seen that clip a million times and still love it!!!!

Yeah, that's a cool cartoon all right! But personally, I like the Shiver My Timbers cartoon better. Both of her feet are tickled, plus she's tied up!!

Both Bridge Ahoy and the cat clip turned me on to tickling and girls with big feet!!!

We aim to please :)

I did a couple of other short vids with the DAT Comics in another post just yesterday.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back