• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Turing the tables on internet scam tickling style

marvelsm

TMF Poster
Hello all: I recently received a friend request on social media. I asked the person if she want to visit my country she says yes but she has no money. As you may have guessed, the request came from Nigeria. So in true TMF fashion, I strung her along saying if she would send a clip of her feet being tickled we could talk more. She has made no contact since then so I guess I scared her off. Just a thought if any you get same message.
Marvelsm

I haven't but that is a really good idea and while I am sure you did not expect a reply, I wonder what she thought. Probably was NOT expecting that, haha.

....I asked the person if she want to visit my country she says yes but she has no money. As you may have guessed, the request came from Nigeria....
Marvelsm

I assure you 'she' wasn't female.

I assure you 'she' wasn't female.

Because it was you? Women run scams too so while I could agree that it was a scam there is no proof either way as to if "she" was or was not a female. There is a reason for women's prisons as well.

Well CrystalLight I was just having some fun with a scammer so while it might not be True TMF fashion for everyone, I thought it was a good response anyway. I read an article here one time a person had some fun with a telemarketer in a similar way he asked a female telemarketer to have someone next to her tickle her foot that was how I got the idea.

It was cool, but to me it sounds like something more likely to come from Bill Murray than the TMF. "Yeah, baby. Send me a clip and we'll talk. Now get outta here, ya cute little knucklehead."

Style and imagination. I like it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back