• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sexually aroused while being tickled

But of course. As a lee or ler. I love it all. :) So does my boner. lol

I've been know to get super horny and wet while be tickled. I also orgasm easily when tickled. Every time I use our Hitachi on me I get my fiancee to tickle me.

I've been know to get super horny and wet while be tickled. I also orgasm easily when tickled. Every time I use our Hitachi on me I get my fiancee to tickle me.

For most people this would create a conflict. Do you think that because of our fetish we mentally lump this together and remove the conflict?

Most of the time, it's just playful for me. I don't really tickle anyone except my wife right now, but I can get and have gotten rock hard by tickling people or being tickled by people that I'm attracted to. My ex was very ticklish and when I would tickle her, I would get very aroused. The same is true of my wife--when I tickle her, it's very arousing. When either of them tickled me, it was also a turn-on.

Unfortunately, my wife doesn't like being tickled so that doesn't happen very much, but I've been known to sneak a few tickles every now and again. She's the worst offender at sneaking tickles...

I get extremely turned on by tickling. My wife gets turned on from being tickled and she hates that she does. We tease eachother about it. Sometimes just Tickle Talk is a huge turn on ,especially during sex. After she's orgasmed I will threaten her with Severe Tickle Torture while still fucking her, making me hotter than Hell. She laughs and says I won't last that long lol (she feels it) and I then orgasm.
When I do tickle her, post orgasm, she gets alot wetter. LOVE IT

My ex girlfriend had extremely ticklish private parts,
she'd always cum after about 2 minutes when tickled there.

I have a theory. I wonder if some of those who hate being tickled the most hate it because it is a sexual turn-on and most of their experience with it has led to sexual frustration. What do you think? I have squirmed away, angrily, from some touches because I know damn well it's not going where I want it to go.

I have a theory. I wonder if some of those who hate being tickled the most hate it because it is a sexual turn-on and most of their experience with it has led to sexual frustration. What do you think? I have squirmed away, angrily, from some touches because I know damn well it's not going where I want it to go.

Interesting theory... I guess it's possible...

For most people this would create a conflict. Do you think that because of our fetish we mentally lump this together and remove the conflict?

Maybe, but I am sure everyone is different. I know for me personally tickling has always pretty much been sexual and mixing sex with tickling has never been a conflict for me.

My sexy wife gets very turned on when she is tickled on her sexy feet. She says when her toes are sucked it actually tingles her clit. Of course I get turned on watching her giggle and breathe heavy from erotic passion while I tickle her perfect little feet!

DSCF0039.JPG

Yes and yes....

It turns me on to see how much my BF gets turn on when he tickles me.

I get really hot when a guy tickles me in certain spots, and my new bf exploded in 20 seconds when I lightly tickled his arches the other night, during oral. But when he tickles me, he has a similar reaction.

And isn't that why some of us love to get pedicures and show our toes... I hope someone is looking ;)

Guilty as charged. Seeing a woman's bare soles being tickled is a MASSIVE turn on for me...

I ALWAYS get turned on by being tickled which can be awkward if a friend or relative is just tickling me for fun

It's semi-sexual for me.
Is there a physical arousal? Yes.
Is it the same as sex? Not in the slightest.

My attraction to tickling comes from a different place inside me than, say, my attraction to a naked woman.
It's not the same feeling.

The physical arousal feels separate from normal sexual arousal to me.
Sort of like when an IED went off in Iraq, and I popped a hard on from the adrenaline.
Tickling causes a lot to go on inside of me, and my body reacts in that way because I don't think it knows how else to react.

It's also not a prerequisite for me to orgasm, either.

Someone I'm completely unattracted to could tickle me and I'd still get that warm, out of control feeling of release.
I mean, it's a definite, strong amplifier during sex, but in a non sexual situation it's a very strong, but casual, affectionate attraction to it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back