• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is Marissa Tomei ticklish

Druidici

4th Level Red Feather
I apologize in advance if this isn't in advance if this isn't in the right forum for discussion,but i failed to see a place to ask it in the celebrity section. Does anyone know for sure if Marissa Tomei is ticklish?

In my dreams she is horribly ticklish and (surprise!), is tied to my bed! :2poke:

I apologize in advance if this isn't in advance if this isn't in the right forum for discussion,but i failed to see a place to ask it in the celebrity section. Does anyone know for sure if Marissa Tomei is ticklish?

The celebrity section is strictly for people who have some sort of proof whether or not a celebrity's ticklish. If anyone here knew if, or where Marissa is ticklish, it would've already been posted. Did you do a search on the forum for Marissa?

In my time as a Massage Therapist ('88-94), I gave her 2 massages; in '93 and '94. I knew her mom and they were Christmas gifts from mom to daughter on both occasions. She said she was pretty ticklish, but I was a professional, so I didn't try to tickle her. One can dream, right?

You massaged Marisa Tomei and never tickled her?
Dude.......DUDE!

You're a professional, I hear ya. You mustve shown great restraint. No pun intended.

You massaged Marisa Tomei and never tickled her?
Dude.......DUDE!

You're a professional, I hear ya. You mustve shown great restraint. No pun intended.

I second that. I don't think I would've been strong enough to resist that temptation. Did she ever tell you her feet were ticklish(which is actually normal conversation for a masseuse, as they usually ask if there any areas they should avoid)?

I second that. I don't think I would've been strong enough to resist that temptation. Did she ever tell you her feet were ticklish(which is actually normal conversation for a masseuse, as they usually ask if there any areas they should avoid)?

I always asked every client, male or female if they had any allergies, any lingering injuries or if they were particularly sensitive/ticklish anywhere. I had met her a few times prior to the massages, so the atmosphere was slightly less formal, but, it was a paid job and it was what I did for a living at the time, so there was never any talk during the session of tickling or anything else that would've been perceived as unprofessional.
I knew her parents and, as nice as they were, I was afraid of upsetting them. Her mom was a school teacher and her dad a big time lawyer and I was not interested in being on their bad side. She was also always very nice to me, in the limited times I had met her.
Another consideration is that, while I was always fascinated by tickling, I didn't meet the woman who turned it into an all out fetish for me until 1992, so I was a relative newbie in 1993.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back