• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

interview tickle

feettickler05

TMF Novice
In my job i get to speak with and meet many different people with some becoming people i meet and speak with on a regualr basis. So this one day I'm speaking to Claire (used name for the story) and we get chatting and after a few weeks go by we have chatted a lot exchanged numbers and starting texting etc

We become more friends than work associates. One thing leads to another and it leads to me spilling about my foot and tickle fetish. Claire was about 5ft 6 probably a size 10 with a very cute bum and gorgeous body. You can imagine how desperate i was to tickle her and worship her feet.

We met after work a few times went for a drive and a chat. I thought perfect opportunity to ask to see her feet after all this talking about them....she smiled and next thing her stocking feet are in my lap! :) i could hardly contain myself, the sweet scent of her stockings going up my nose and the anticipation of running my fingers over her feet! Stroking 1 finger up and down i get a little giggle which only encourages me. "Ticklish are we?!" She smiles again..."no no not really" "not really i think you are lying!" With that the laughter i heard and the "ok ok im ticklish" was just heaven

We parted company that evening but a few weeks later i was in the area where she worked and agreed to pop in. The managers within the building left us to it as we chatted in an office room so it sounded like we were busy. What nobody new is her stockinged feet were my lap receiving soft tickles and toe sucks :)

Standing there in a tight fitted dress she purposely teased me with her bum wriggling at me with a cheeky smile which resulted in her belly and waist tickled for being cheeky to me!

A few bum squeezes and few more tickles we hugged said our goodbyes until next time!

Its still an experience i think of today. Hope you enjoyed reading

It would be rude to keep you hanging I guess lol. It did lead to more tickles and an evening with a few drinks and some barefoot tickling, toe sucking, belly tickle torture and some underarm tickling. She has a partner now which is disappointing lol

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back