• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Serial Pooper on the loose in Ohio

I thought I'd heard of everything, but this.. takes the shit..

Positively disgusting.

Ah, Akron. Right up near Cleveland. We call those the armpit of the state for a reason. Classy.

LOL! 'caught on camera'

Somewhere, tomorrow morning, this dude's boss is going to do a spit-take whilst watching the local news.

OH
MY
GOD!!!

Nasty "MF!!" That's disgusting!! WTF is wrong with people nowadays!!

And of course it just happens to be someone from an area about 45 minutes away from me!
At this point, I'll just find the right size fitting bag to place over my head in shame ......:facepalm2: :facepalm: :xlime: :sowrong:

I'm waiting for the rash of "copy cat poopings" to begin erupting across the country.

Its threads like this and the "coffee jizz" one that makes the TMF the place for those in the know.

I don't know why this guy is doing this disgusting act. Some people have the weirdest things.

Oh believe me, I could tell your STORIES. HORRIFIC HORRIFIC STORIES of how I worked for a year as a janitor for my local Super Walmart. I once caught a young punk taking a huge dump in the bathroom sink. Luckily, the serial shitter I'm talking about completely removed his pants and shoes in order to do what he did so one quick swipe via rubber gloved hands and the idiot was unable to leave the bathroom as I was keeping his pants and shoes behind the customer service desk. A quick call to 911 later and we caught the asshole, still in the bathroom screaming at his friends through his cellphone to come down to Walmart to rescue him. LOL.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back