• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oh The Torture!!!

Work Tickler

TMF Novice
So yesterday Lori came to my house and she was curious about something. Here's the story

Lori came to my house yesterday because she wanted to ask me something. When we sat on the couch, she asked me "So, are you ticklish?" I started to get scared so i said no. She started to poke my sides and i jumped. "You're lying, you are ticklish aren't you?" "Why would you think that?" I said to her. As soon as i finished talking i jumped from the couch before Lori got any ideas. Unfortunately, she caught me before i could make my escape. She grabbed me and started to tickle me senseless! She wanted me to admit that i'm ticklish but i kept saying no. She started to tickle my feet. It tickled so much that i started screaming. She humiliated me by saying that i scream like a girl. Finally, she ended the torture, only to go to my closet and get some rope to tie me up. You can kinda guess what she did next. Yep, that's right, she tied me up and tickled me all over until i pissed myself. I couldn't stand the torture anymore(IT TICKLED SO MUCH!) so I admitted that i was ticklish. She still didn't stop tickling me! She picked me up, went to my room and locked the door. I was tied up and trapped in my room with an insane tickler. As she continued to tickle me, in my mind i was thinking of how i was going to get her back for this.

It was a great experience for her, it was torture for me, but i had fun!

Last edited:
Wow! Either you are really small and weak or she is an Amazon woman, or both! Either way, cool story! I love the way she owned you!

Another amazing anecdote! It's almost as if all these ticking video producers steal their story lines directly from your real life experiences. :cynical:

So yesterday Lori came to my house and she was curious about something. Here's the story

Lori came to my house yesterday because she wanted to ask me something. When we sat on the couch, she asked me "So, are you ticklish?" I started to get scared so i said no. She started to poke my sides and i jumped. "You're lying, you are ticklish aren't you?" "Why would you think that?" I said to her. As soon as i finished talking i jumped from the couch before Lori got any ideas. Unfortunately, she caught me before i could make my escape. She grabbed me and started to tickle me senseless! She wanted me to admit that i'm ticklish but i kept saying no. She started to tickle my feet. It tickled so much that i started screaming. She humiliated me by saying that i scream like a girl. Finally, she ended the torture, only to go to my closet and get some rope to tie me up. You can kinda guess what she did next. Yep, that's right, she tied me up and tickled me all over until i pissed myself. I couldn't stand the torture anymore(IT TICKLED SO MUCH!) so I admitted that i was ticklish. She still didn't stop tickling me! She picked me up, went to my room and locked the door. I was tied up and trapped in my room with an insane tickler. As she continued to tickle me, in my mind i was thinking of how i was going to get her back for this.

It was a great experience for her, it was torture for me, but i had fun!

Why don't women like that ever come to my house?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back