• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What stops you in your tracks and makes you fumble on your words?

xionking

3rd Level Red Feather
Is it the sight of someone showing off their tummy in a low cut top?

Someone reaching above them for something and inadvertently reveals their tummy?

Is it the sight of an exposed foot?

Someone in a compromising position for tickling?

What stops you in your tracks and makes you fumble on your words?

A pretty pair of legs and small feet in sheer black hose and strappy high heel sandals, or a smooth bare foot hanging off the arm of the couch or out the window of a car, among many others.

There's this one girl on campus, and we seem to have a mutual effect on each other. It's been going on for three semesters now. It all started with a very brief chance interaction: we were both getting coffee, and I had attempted to pour myself a cup of regular coffee, only to find it empty. So, unaware that anybody was watching, I let out a melodramatic fake-cry. She cracked up. From that day onward we'd exchange glances. Something about her just always made me completely dork-out; in that heart racing, face flushing, tongue-twisted way. I think I have the same effect on her because I've noticed her completely losing her composure at the sight of me; once she seemed to forget which direction she was walking and did two about faces before speed walking off...

Anyway, if your wondering why I never pursued it, it's because I have a gf. So, involuntary reactions aside, I'd rather just let it be and hope it eventually simmers and fizzles out.

Three semesters going strong, though lol!

As for *what* it is about her specifically that makes me lose it; I can't put my finger on it. It's the first time I've felt that strong a reaction at the sight of somebody. So I dunno. I apologize for not really answering the question, but I felt this was the perfect thread to talk about something that I don't think *anybody* else that I know IRL would understand.

DarthGrinn - that's a great one: someone who notices you being you and appreciates it when you weren't even trying.

There's a look a ler gets sometimes, like a hungry wolf with an impish grin and mischievous twinkle in the eye. I just call it the 'ler look. Makes for weak knees which is not conducive to escaping tickles. lol

Catching glimpse of a good looking woman in low rises jeans bending over, showing off a bit of ass crack, does in a good way.

Unfortunately catching a glimpse of an overweight of male with jeans pushed low by his beer belly when I can't manage to look away fast enough does in a bad way where I have to struggle not to puke in my mouth.

I am such a submissive lee, and being tickled turns me on GREATLY.
It happens to me, simply when someone asks me "are you ticklish?"

This happened recently at a friends house, with about three other people there too.
So when he asked me this, I said "yes..very, but you really shouldn't tickle me"
He then said "why, you don't like it?"
Of course I had to stupidly say "No, it's not that, I do... "
He proceeded to grab at my sides and belly and make me laugh uncontrollably.
After that I finally told him, tickling is like my biggest kink.
He immediately tickled me twice as hard. He pointed out that I was blushing and moaning a little between laughing, and thought it was "cute". I totally loved it! But at the same time, was totally embarrassed that three of his friends were In the same room when this happens.

Nothing makes me stumble to find the right words, as much as trying to respond to "are you ticklish?".
Omg...for me, that is the equivalent of randomly asking a friend "so, what turns you on the most?
Lolol

A women who is talking face to face with me and yet out of the corner of my eye I see her slightly remove her shoe or move her foot, makes me lose my train of thought cause I want to see the end result of what she will do with her shoe/foot.

A women who, while sitting down, keeps slipping her flip-flops or sandals on and off, on and off. That drives me crazy. :devil:

a woman in short shirt that exposes her tummy, or a woman who is teasing me while talking to her.
There is something bout being teased by a woman that makes ti hard for me to to speak.

that cute smile women can do and their eyes just shine a little like they are looking through you and see exactly what you are thinking.. makes my heart skip a beat

There's a look a ler gets sometimes, like a hungry wolf with an impish grin and mischievous twinkle in the eye. I just call it the 'ler look. Makes for weak knees which is not conducive to escaping tickles. lol

This for me as well. I love that look. I also get weak knees and get a huge lady boner anytime I see a chick I find attractive. I just don't get enough lady play.

When a girls eyes get that strong lustful look. It like sparks a fire in me lol. And in a foot fetish aspect black and red nail polish together. If i see that I am DONE and lose total train of thought for a second U_U

In a fetish sense, the sight (or sometimes the very recognisable sound) of someone I find attractive shoe-playing.

I also agree with the first response. A pretty lady smiling whilst biting the bottom lip is a killer - it's a mix of vulnerability, flirtation, cheekiness, playfulness and it's just so endearing.

Non fetish wise, I will usually stop paying attention to everything around me if I spot an old car or truck passing by or parked up somewhere.

The sight of pretty hands and long (but not too long), natural, unpainted or clear nails! I swear it makes time slow WAAAYYYyyyyy.... d...o.....w.......n. Thankfully, I don't stumble over my words too badly, but it definitely stops me in my tracks! Heart palpitations included. Hopefully I'm not obvious when I try to look as much as I can, while trying to not look like I'm trying to look. :)

Watch a woman wearing glasses. At some point she will use the bottom of her shirt to clean the lenses. Therein lies the chance to see a quick bit of midriff.

Bare feet or flip flops.
Big butts in tight pants.
Girl noticing that I am looking at her feet :)

Yes, seeing a barefoot where you least expect! A dangle or some such thing!

I've also noticed in my long life that people who I believe are one of us but don't admit it can be thrown off by simple things that would not bother me. One young lady who has decried her hatred for feet yet tickled mine whenever the opportunity presented itself could be brought to a stuttering mess by my slipping a barefoot out of my shoe and wiggling my toes! :rowfull: I've seen her try not to stare and completely forget what she was saying!

Personally I'm at the age where not much shocks me anymore...but when I was younger just mentioning the word tickle made me shut up. Seeing my gf at the time trying to ignore a mutual friend running a single finger up and down her socked foot. O-M-G! That was the same night there was a huge tickle fight with the ex and and another female friend...but that single finger going up and down as my ex stuttered and stammered, that...THAT had me slack jawed and staring!

~ toyou

Nothing here. I don't think there is really anything that a rando would do in this case that would make me paralyzed momentarily. Unless I was being held up. If I see a nice feature on a man or woman, I mentally appreciate it and resume whatever I was doing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back