• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lucky tickle

lancashirelad1

TMF Expert
First time doing this so I hope it goes down well..

I had been talking to a couple online for a while and they invited me to go along to a fetish night at a BDSM club near me with an idea of meeting up and having a group tickle session. Unfortunately despite initial chatting the lee suddenly felt ill and they both had to leave... Feeling a bit sorry for my self I venture off determined not to waste my night or the admission fee and chat to some other kinksters. In one of the rooms there were a few people gathered round a couple going through their "toys" and showing them off. I took the opportunity to sit next to a tall brunette who struck my eye (late thirty's and a very nice body) and put in the occasional comment on the toys (generally ouch!) causing her to giggle.

By the end of the show and tell I commented "puts my little bag of goods completely to shame" causing my beauty (lets call her Alice) to ask to see them. I pulled a few electric toothbrushes, hair brushes and baby oil from my satchel leaving her wide eyed and asking "what do you use them for". I thought I would push my luck and show her by taking one of the toothbrushes and putting it on her underarm causing a delightful squeal and laugh. "oh you are into tickling! I am very ticklish, it was always my nightmare I would be ganged up and tickled to death in school". To say my heart stopped is an understatement!! Having spoken to her I knew that she was new to the club and scene in general so after an hour or so chatting I managed to convince her how fun tickling could be and to give it a go.

I took her into a private room, she stripped off (without me asking!) revealing a great body and smiled as I cuffed her into a chair (well sort of but the seat was a V). I took my time tickling her whole body top to toe and she wasn't kidding she was ridiculously ticklish! She was laughing uncontrollably with sweat pouring off her within minutes..after tickling her for over an hour and letting her cum a couple of times too we had a hug and I kissed her on the cheek making sure was ok before I left the club (her legs were a touch wobbly). I got a message the next morning saying how she couldn't stop smiling and would love to meet and do it again! A convert to tickling me thinks ;)

thanks for all the kind words :) I will defo keep you all updated on what happens next!

tcle1 it was a t a fetish club in Liverpool

Good work, mate - doing it for the Brits!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back