• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Time to tease Milagros

May have to settle for watching the Mets as they have clinched their division.

Going to be watching The Mets play The Dodgers in his hometown.

Is a happy man that the Giants are not in to spoil the playoffs this year.

Is a happy man that the Giants are not in to spoil the playoffs this year.
I am indeed very happy that the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards have not made the playoffs this year. :bouncybou
May the members of that team, their manager, their coaches, and all of their fans drop dead and roast in Hell. :firedevil

Can stay up late Friday night to listen to The Dodgers playing The Mets on the West Coast.

Can stay up late Friday night to listen to The Dodgers playing The Mets on the West Coast.
Indeed I will, and I will have some single malt whiskey on hand to toast the Dodgers' victory, if they do win the game. :D

Is not a happy man as he stayed up late to see his Dodgers lose their first game in the playoffs.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
I lied!!!!!
The ampersand thread will appear again

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Did you mean this?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Well, you seem to have left off the left [ in the [/color] which would have made the ampersands a different color. :D

Didn't have to go to Times Square to participate in New Years activities.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back