• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Custom Video Order from Stryker Entertainment

Docsoul

TMF Master
I recently ordered two custom clips from Stryker Entertainment. The videos featured fitness instructor Katie Wells. He was extremely professional in his approach. Stryker reviewed my script and made sure that he had a clear understanding of the concepts and key components of the video. He kept me updated on the scheduling of the shoot and editing of the video content once the shoot was complete. As expected, he delivered an excellent set of clips. The turnaround time was about 2 weeks after the shoot was complete. They were pretty much as I had envisioned. Most importantly it was tickle torture as it should be done with a wickedly ticklish and attractive ticklee. Good stuff

Just wanted to say thank you for an honest review. This is just how I conduct business. I run a professional shop and for anyone considering a custom, you will get quality for your money, guaranteed!

Very reassuring review, good to know. Thanks for posting.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back