• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hotel tickle

feettickler05

TMF Novice
I had been speaking with a woman from a fetish site a while ago and we got chatted and after a while agreed to meet in a hotel. She knew about my fetishes as we had discussed them on the site etc

We will call her Lisa. We shared naughty tickle texts and a few tickle and foot fetish phone calls prior to meeting :) so as you can imagine I was excited to do it for real

I waited in the room with anticipation before "knock knock". I answered the door to lisa who was about a size 12-14 blonde blue eyes wearing a dress heels and stockings. Straight away she caught be glancing at her feet lol

We chatted for a bit before i couldnt wait any longer. "Soooo ticklish are we?!" With that i knelt down to her feet slipped her shoes off and slowly stroked my fingers up and down her stockinged feet to reveal little giggles. I tickled quicker and quicker before she ended up face down on the bed her dress riding up her legs revealing her sexy bum in some black french knickers as she wriggled and begged for the tickling to stop! :)

With that she removed her dress so i could pay special attention to her belly sides and underarms which was heaven!

"Hahahha please please stop hahah that really tickles!" "Really tickles eh what here?!" My fingers attacked her armpits and sides and she agreed to let me lick and suck her feet and toes if she had a tickle break.

Her stockings were removed and her toes slowly entered my mouth

i tickled her bum for a bit while worshipping her feet before she gave me some amazing oral :)

It was a fun and exciting evening :)

Sounds like you both had a great time. :bouncybou
Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back