• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hong Kong tickle (f/m)

Melmotte

There's a masseuse in Hong Kong whom I've seen five or six times now, and from the first, I asked her to tickle me during the massage. The last couple of times she tickled more and more intensely and today, suddenly, she went absolutely crazy. After about five minutes of regular firm massage, she started skittering her nails quickly over my back, then she stroked the backs of my legs and poked behind my knees before tickling my feet hard and fast for several minutes. The piece de resistance was when she stretched out my arm, held my hand against her thigh and scrabbled her nails under my arm for several minutes as I writhed and squealed.

The whole session lasted a little under an hour and was one of the most intense ticklings I've ever received, including sessions with domes. The place is only about five minutes from my apartment... it won't be easy to ration my visits to once a week or two if she keeps on like this.

Hong Kong Tickle

There's a masseuse in Hong Kong whom I've seen five or six times now, and from the first, I asked her to tickle me during the massage. The last couple of times she tickled more and more intensely and today, suddenly, she went absolutely crazy. After about five minutes of regular firm massage, she started skittering her nails quickly over my back, then she stroked the backs of my legs and poked behind my knees before tickling my feet hard and fast for several minutes. The piece de resistance was when she stretched out my arm, held my hand against her thigh and scrabbled her nails under my arm for several minutes as I writhed and squealed.

The whole session lasted a little under an hour and was one of the most intense ticklings I've ever received, including sessions with domes. The place is only about five minutes from my apartment... it won't be easy to ration my visits to once a week or two if she keeps on like this.

Have u ever tickled her ? If so was she real ticklish ?

I am planning to go to Hong Kong soon, can you PM her contact detail please.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back