• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She was so ticklish!

Lord_Zobor

This is my first story post.
I met a lady on a different site a few months back. Like me she is mature(in her 50's). We would meet for coffee or lunch, then drive to a secluded place to chat. One day I started tickling her and quickly found out that she is extremely ticklish all over but didn't mind me doing it. I've never met someone so ticklish who tolerated it so much.
She couldn't keep her foot still when I tickled it, it wiggled all over, but she didn't pull away.
She wiggled and laughed when I tickled her legs, knees,ribs,underarms, back, thighs. It drove her crazy. Of course it just encouraged me more when she would say "oh that's really ticklish!" or "I can't take it!". Yet she never once pulled away, just wiggled, squirmed, laughed as it drove her nuts. I would give her short breaks.
We would meet and have two hour sessions in the car. I think I found every ticklish place on her body, which was everywhere.
We had to stop seeing each other because of personal matters she had to address.
But I still see her foot wiggling as I tickled it and her wonderful laugh as I reached the toes and she went completely insane.
I hope one day I'll see her again.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back