• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklish sex adventure M/F & F/M

sneakybear

All I can say today is , WOW !
It all started out kinda mundane this morning, was feeling kinda horny but the wife wanted to get a shower and fancy up by curling her hair and doing her make up before going to work. So I started puttering around the house doing odd jobs while she was in the shower, she works a second shift job and doesn't normally leave till around 1 pm. it was about 11 am when she exited her shower wrapped in a towel and headed to the bedroom to dry off and get dressed. I walked back there to watch her get dressed, she is adorable blonde and petite. she was sitting on our bed drying her hair with her arms over her head. Well i couldn't stop myself from running a finger down her side from her armpit to her lower ribs, causing her to curl and roll up in a ball which let me grab her foot and give it a tickle which sent her off to giggle town "
heeheeheennno aaah stop it !
nope no sex , so I gonna have to have some giggles to get me through the day.
nooo pleeeese hahahahahastop stop ok you can hahahahaa take take me please hahahahaha pleeeese stop!!
So I started undressing while she scooted over on the bed more, when she said I just showered. I don't want to go in smelling like sex and feeling all squishy down there.
Ok fine i got a game fore you then , I said smiling sweetly, which always makes her wary.
she said , Okay
Okay here is how it works. I said, we lay in the 69 position , I'm going to lick your clit till you cum.
sounds good so far, she said .
but here's the catch , I'm not going to stop nibbling on you till I CUM!
Now this might not sound to terrible, but her clit is very VERY ticklish after an orgasm. it simply drives her mad with tickles . It also to my advantage since she isn't into blow jobs and would have to try and jerk me off before she came or risk a long ticklish nibble.
I'm not so sure I like this game. she said .
Well the same goes for me if I cum first you get to keep rubbing me till you cum,or I lose consciousness. LOL and just to be fair I'll give you a 5 min head start.
DEAL! she said , with a grin. grabbing a bottle of lube and my cock in her pretty little hands and went to work.
I laid there watching her hands and the clock hands when she pulled out a new trick, Verbal teasing ...
oh I'm so gonna tickle your cock when you cum , oh yes tickle tickle tickle, she said smiling at me.
Wow did my dick jump and stiffen even more, i was close to losing it right there!
oh i got you now she smirked! its just going to be coochie coochie my T I C K L I S H COCK!
i was already sweating and trying not to hump her hands as the 5 min expired. i dove in and locked my lips on her clit and sucked it hard into my mouth wiggling my tongue over the tip of her clit. This caused her hands to lose their rhythm and stopped the verbal teasing with
moans.
I settled my licks into a rhythm that would keep her distracted and her hands from finishing me off. she moaned and tried to pull away from my tongue so she could last longer but i knew I had her her strokes were shorting her grip was failing.
I knew i had her when her hips started to hump ever so slightly.
That's when I started to verbally tease her between licks. Who's got who now? I asked. But got no response as she tried to get her hands going again while biting her lips trying to concentrate. I did this a couple of times when her hands would falter in their strokes.I desided it was time to get my giggles. So I returned to her swollen sensitive clit. It was getting to point of no return, so I decided to end it. Wrapping my lips and sucking her clit into my mouth pinning it between my lips so I could pull it out of its little protective.
sheath and really rough it up with my tongue.
It was over! She was moaning and grinding and squeesing the hell out of my cock. it was a really good long orgasm.
MMMMMMMOH OH OH GODDD MMMMMM...oh mmmplease stopooommm please. she said .
your not finished yet i said ,,still gently licking and sucking her clit.
oh hehehemmmmm heheheeheemmmm please mercy hahahahahahaooo
I kept at it for a couple more minutes but she was stroking my cock like crazy and laughing her head off. It was finally too much and I started cumming. I was forced to stop molesting her hyper ticklish clit, and then she struck grabbing my quivering cock she started milking the head like crazy all i could do was thrash and beg her to stop.
which she did just long enough to mount and ride me to one more huge orgasm.
when it was finally over.
well now I need another shower, she said.
after her shower she returned to the bedroom to find me still stretched out on it.
Aren't you going to do anything today? she asked .
Sure. Just as soon as my balls and heart return to their proper positions.
With that she leaned over and kissed me goodbye and said , that was fun,I might get used to this tickling you love so much.

WOW indeed! Great fun for both of you. :bouncybou
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Sounds like you're on the way to converting her to one of us! :thumbsup:

My wife ,likewise, has a very ticklish clitoris after having an orgasm. I love it!

You're one lucky man! I'm just curious what celebrity does your lovely wife resemble?

Anne Heche, is the closest I can get.

Anne Heche is pretty damn hot. You really hit the lottery with your beautiful ticklish wife(who also sounds like a helluva lotta fun).
I look forward to more of your awesome stories. Thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back