• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stranger Tickle

ticklishmrs

TMF Poster
The other night my husband wanted to go a lounge for a drink. I put on my black cocktail dress, charcoal nylons and 3" heels. We went to a hotel lounge downtown where he sat us in a comfy booth in the corner, where the light was dim.
We had a drink and when he got up to get us another(the waiter was slow), I noticed he started talking to a man at the bar. Turned out it was an old aquaintance of his from college who just got off work so he came over and sat with us, sitting on my left, hubby on my right.
We chatted for several minutes, we were all getting friendly and comfortable, and this guy(Brad), was unconsciously running his fingertips up and down my back. My back is extremely ticklish and I was silently giggling and squirming involuntarily a bit.After about 3-4 minutes I couldn't handle it, it was too ticklish, and started squirming and giggling, then out came the hahahahahahaha. Brad looked at me puzzled and my husband said,"she's very ticklish". Brad said "oooohh" and started tracing his fingers up and down my back. I squirmed and wiggled, laughing, pleading "oh hahahahahahahha Brad please I'm ticklish there hahahahahha". Brad smiled and stopped and said to my husband "where else is she ticklish?" Hubby smiled, sipped his drink and said "try her". Brad wiggled his fingers along my ribs, I was trapped between him and my husband. I was squirming and laughing, begging him "not there, not there hahahahahahhahaahahhahh oh please I can't hahahahahahahahahah". He tickled for about 3 minutes, then took my leg, put it in his lap and said "how about the feet?" I begged "oh god no Brad not my feet". He slowly slipped off my shoe and wiggled his fingers up and down the sole and under the toes. I was hysterical with laughter, going from roaring laughter to silent, burying my face into hubby's shoulder. When Brad said "coochie coochie coo" I lost it, laughing like a wild woman, pounding the booth seat with my fist. I was like "hahahahahahah oh please, please your killing me hahahahahhah". He stopped after about 5 minutes. He smiled and said "you are one ticklish little lady". My husband was just sitting back enjoying every moment. Brad said he had to go, looked at my husband and said "thanks for that man". My husband just smiled and said "no problem, she'll get more when we get home".

Yes me too I wish I was your husbands friend. I would want to tickle you with him everyday....LOL

Cool story, thank you!
What`s about some pics of your ticklish feet/soles?
Last time I asked you, you answered "may be".
Please,please, do some!!!!!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back