• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling is good medicine.

AshTheKat

Today I had one of my friends over. He and I were going to go shopping, but I had been suffering from a stomach and head ache all morning. He asked if I had wanted to play Majora's Mask until I felt better, to which I responded yes. He went to go into the game room but noticed I hadn't gotten up yet.

"Hey c'mon." He said.

I responded with a general meh and remained on the couch.

"Get up." He said, again I responded the same, meh. He then threatened to tickle me, which of course my eyes shot open and I smiled a little from the thought alone. I gave out a lazy "nooo don't do it~" Then he said; "I'm sorry." I rolled my eyes a little in frustration. He would sometimes tickle me a little and then say sorry the moment I shrieked or laughed a little. I had finally gotten fed up with the sorry's and asked him why he always apologized. He had said it was because he didn't want to aggravate me. I just decided to lie back on the couch and dangle my feet over the edge teasingly, and I said. "Don't apologize. If I didn't like being tickled I would have asked you to stop long ago." He responded with "really?" and I said "mmhmm." And went back to laying on the couch.

Sure enough he stood over the couch five seconds later. Despite my eyes being closed I knew he was there. He started to use one of the chopsticks from the kitchen and ran it up and down my stomach. I immediately started to giggle and curl up. He just smiled and started poking at my armpit and pinching my knees causing me to uncurl. A few minutes later I was squealing and laughing my head off because he was full-on tickling me all over! Any time I tried to dodge and curl up he'd tickle me somewhere else; ears, neck, stomach, armpits, knees, feet ect. His main goal was always to get me to uncurl so he could attack my belly button, which would make me squeal unbelievably loud. He was just laughing right along side me, and it was a lot of fun! I got tickled a good ten minutes before he stopped. It really helped with my stomach and headache too. I was pretty full of energy after that so we went shopping as planned and had a good rest of the day. ^_^

Great! That sounds like you both had fun and it did you good. :bouncybou
Thanks for sharing the experience here. :D

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back