• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Flanders Bench Tickle M/F

Fantasy-Play

TMF Expert
Tickle Bench Tickle M/F

This is a fantasy that has been taunting me the entire week!

It is a depiction of a story that was recently gifted to me. A Fantasy that features me. Mmmmh!
I couldn't even do this TICKLE justice, but I hope it shows just how much I LOVED IT!
LOVED it so much that I had to put it into something visual that I could savour.

Maybe it needs more belts. Maybe it needs more constraint. But what it is for sure - MY HOT MESS

Thank you for sharing this amazing fantasy with me.
XOXOXOX

attachment.php

Last edited:
Love the bondage and the strategically placed monitors forcing them to watch their own soles being tickled.

Great job!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Love the shading on the soles, and the monitors are a nice touch...always nice to see something new from you FP! well done!

I love this scenario, Fantasy, and I definitely believe you do it justice. wonderful artwork.

I remember seeing video of Kujman performing something just like this years ago at a club in NY. He was mummified and suspended with a TV in front of him while his ankles were locked in stocks at the other end. Attendees would tickle his feet and he was forced to watch helplessly as his own soles were tormented in front of him.

Gorgeous work, FP! I love your stuff. And I agree with the comments above about making them watch their tortured soles.

Your work is so erotic and sexy!

Deeto

Excellent as always. The monitors positioned so the 'lees can see the tickling up close is a great touch. I like the idea of a couple jointly tormented too. Great stuff!

A very enjoyable image, and there could be a good story written around it.

You do have a minor continuity error in that the male flips sides in the different images.

Myriads

Great set of drawings! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D
Thank you so much :D

Love the bondage and the strategically placed monitors forcing them to watch their own soles being tickled.

Great job!

Jim
MTJpub.com
Thank you Jim! When my friend spun this story to me it left me whirling! The monitors, the bondage and the tickling.... I'd love it!!! Lol

Awwwwwsome work as Always!!!
Thanks!
Sweeeetness!!! You are so kind! Thank YOU!!

Love the shading on the soles, and the monitors are a nice touch...always nice to see something new from you FP! well done!
Thank you T!! I've been having so much fun haha!! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. Xox

I love this scenario, Fantasy, and I definitely believe you do it justice. wonderful artwork.

I remember seeing video of Kujman performing something just like this years ago at a club in NY. He was mummified and suspended with a TV in front of him while his ankles were locked in stocks at the other end. Attendees would tickle his feet and he was forced to watch helplessly as his own soles were tormented in front of him.
Thank you! You are so kind. Yes, Kujman!! I am so jealous that you saw this live hahaha. Did you ticke him too? :D

Good work.
Haha, thanks!!

Gorgeous work, FP! I love your stuff. And I agree with the comments above about making them watch their tortured soles.

Your work is so erotic and sexy!

Deeto
Awe, B! Thank you. I really would love to have this happen for real!!! Also I have something to email you later!!!! I meant to send it last night but I passed out early... Lol <----- I tease, but I really do have something for you... <----- squee!!

Excellent as always. The monitors positioned so the 'lees can see the tickling up close is a great touch. I like the idea of a couple jointly tormented too. Great stuff!
Thank you!! This was so fun to create and when my friend told me about such a scene I got very excited!! Could you imagine how wonderfully horrible this would be?! Lol thank you again :)

A very enjoyable image, and there could be a good story written around it.

You do have a minor continuity error in that the male flips sides in the different images.

Myriads
GIANT HUG!! It's so nice to hear from you Myriads!! Thank you for your comments :D and yes, you are correct. It's a technical situation in the I wanted to put Fantasy Play out front in both images. Playing art Master is fun... Especially when I break the rules :p

One crazy situation.
Yeahahaha I really have so much I want to experience and this would be brilliant! Lol thank you :)

Whatever happened to that thread with the pictures? The one with pictures of Kujman in the bench getting tickled?

Really? My Flander's Bench is being copied in art now? https://fetlife.com/users/358024/pictures/36295440

I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?

With all due respect to the various posters who simply are unaware-- this is not 'something new from FP' as suggested... nor did someone see Kujman do 'something' like that years ago. We did exactly this. The real bench. Utilizing it's intense bondage that the drawing somehow missed out on. It's my original scene being used too. Not yours, FP- sorry.. and not whoever told you the story. I first unveiled the full size device in "Kidnapped" by HOM decades ago, and in hundreds of demos since. You can't un-write TK history.

So please- I've received a bazillion emails about this drawing and how you're getting kudos for my devices. This is just silly. You're wonderful with pen and ink! You don't need to lay claim to my devices.

No doubt this'll start a fight on TMF too- it always dopes, as if I have no right to what I create.. but I'm asking nice, please don't steal my contraptions and the names I give them (do you even know why it's called such?) and claim them as your own and accept other's accolades for other's hard work. I mean, after all if I took your work and claimed it as my own how would you feel?

I totally support your artistic ability. However.. true artists come in all varieties and you have to respect their work as well. Not everyone works with colored pens and ink. Some of us deal in artistic reality and in making fantasy come off the pages. That takes it's own absolutely unique ability. It takes more work and creativity to invent and then fully create and implement these things in reality. They begin life as a drawing on a notepad or napkin, yes-- but then come to full life.

You're a very fine artist, again, and personally I love your work a great deal. I'm not being mean.. I'm assuming you weren't aware there's six versions of the Flander's Bench now.. That we've done hundreds of demos and magazine layouts with m, f, and couples in side-by-side versions (including our Palace Theme Events).. And have made numerable videos using my various devices?... the Bench itself dating back to 1981?? It's been so well known for decades. Whoever fed you that story mislead you horribly.

A few weeks ago another person took a photo of one of my real-life tickling animatronics from a 2013 demo (a series of robotic ticklers) and used the name I've given them for 30 years, colorized the photo to look like a drawing, and then took credit for that. Everyone went on and on about what a great idea it was and how it's too bad no one can create such things in real life.. DUH!!! It was TAKEN from real life. OUR real life.

Ticklegal, long since having stepped out of this community, called me to tell me someone had sent it to her -- why? Why take real life and turn it back into fantasy on paper.. and then wish it was... um... actually in real life? Something's fucked up there.

If people here suddenly want our creations :shock: why not just get in touch with .. the originators? Me? We're still breathing and more active than ever. There's no need to copy.

The Flander's Bench is a very personal device of mine, one that has never been topped to this day FP. Why? Well- you just have to see it and experience it in person, either in private, or in a group setting, to really 'get it'. It's way more than just 'tickling' or what you draw on paper, and I don't like it lessened in that manner, even innocently so. I'm not saying it can't just sometimes be "fun time" as you depicted--variety is our spice. But this community seems to only have one speed these days-- and in this drawing you're feeding into that mold. Tickling's just first gear on a car. How long can you run in first gear?? If you really want to move you gotta shift higher. If you don't- you're wasting it.

If you're going to depict what 'we' do... then you need to know there's a whole side to our (self named) SMTK playstyle you're missing in the drawing. If you go to my Fetlife bio you'll read about it and see many more realtime photos of devices and how they all capture the true essence of atmosphere and headspace-- it's in their eyes. Just look in their faces.

Why draw the device incorrectly, use my name, and then leave the best parts out? You're missing the immobility, the tightness, the desperation, the erotic panic, the over-the-edge headspace!-- you're missing the CNC, the P&P, the 'being taken'.. how your soul is being pulled out through your soles.. everything that draws your psyche out... that intimacy reaching inside of you... that loss of control that makes you disappear into your own private soles.. when they become your entire world and nothing else exists but those soles staring back at you.. taunting you.. betraying you!

There is a passion to SMTK that is almost always lost on ticklers who can't get past that first gear. You're missing the passion that makes it so special-- and you're an artist- so I know you have passion. So please respect mine?

Really? My Flander's Bench is being copied in art now? https://fetlife.com/users/358024/pictures/36295440

I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?

With all due respect to the various posters who simply are unaware-- this is not 'something new from FP' as suggested... nor did someone see Kujman do 'something' like that years ago. We did exactly this. The real bench. Utilizing it's intense bondage that the drawing somehow missed out on. It's my original scene being used too. Not yours, FP- sorry.. and not whoever told you the story. I first unveiled the full size device in "Kidnapped" by HOM decades ago, and in hundreds of demos since. You can't un-write TK history.

So please- I've received a bazillion emails about this drawing and how you're getting kudos for my devices. This is just silly. You're wonderful with pen and ink! You don't need to lay claim to my devices.

No doubt this'll start a fight on TMF too- it always dopes, as if I have no right to what I create.. but I'm asking nice, please don't steal my contraptions and the names I give them (do you even know why it's called such?) and claim them as your own and accept other's accolades for other's hard work. I mean, after all if I took your work and claimed it as my own how would you feel?

I totally support your artistic ability. However.. true artists come in all varieties and you have to respect their work as well. Not everyone works with colored pens and ink. Some of us deal in artistic reality and in making fantasy come off the pages. That takes it's own absolutely unique ability. It takes more work and creativity to invent and then fully create and implement these things in reality. They begin life as a drawing on a notepad or napkin, yes-- but then come to full life.

You're a very fine artist, again, and personally I love your work a great deal. I'm not being mean.. I'm assuming you weren't aware there's six versions of the Flander's Bench now.. That we've done hundreds of demos and magazine layouts with m, f, and couples in side-by-side versions (including our Palace Theme Events).. And have made numerable videos using my various devices?... the Bench itself dating back to 1981?? It's been so well known for decades. Whoever fed you that story mislead you horribly.

A few weeks ago another person took a photo of one of my real-life tickling animatronics from a 2013 demo (a series of robotic ticklers) and used the name I've given them for 30 years, colorized the photo to look like a drawing, and then took credit for that. Everyone went on and on about what a great idea it was and how it's too bad no one can create such things in real life.. DUH!!! It was TAKEN from real life. OUR real life.

Ticklegal, long since having stepped out of this community, called me to tell me someone had sent it to her -- why? Why take real life and turn it back into fantasy on paper.. and then wish it was... um... actually in real life? Something's fucked up there.

If people here suddenly want our creations :shock: why not just get in touch with .. the originators? Me? We're still breathing and more active than ever. There's no need to copy.

The Flander's Bench is a very personal device of mine, one that has never been topped to this day FP. Why? Well- you just have to see it and experience it in person, either in private, or in a group setting, to really 'get it'. It's way more than just 'tickling' or what you draw on paper, and I don't like it lessened in that manner, even innocently so. I'm not saying it can't just sometimes be "fun time" as you depicted--variety is our spice. But this community seems to only have one speed these days-- and in this drawing you're feeding into that mold. Tickling's just first gear on a car. How long can you run in first gear?? If you really want to move you gotta shift higher. If you don't- you're wasting it.

If you're going to depict what 'we' do... then you need to know there's a whole side to our (self named) SMTK playstyle you're missing in the drawing. If you go to my Fetlife bio you'll read about it and see many more realtime photos of devices and how they all capture the true essence of atmosphere and headspace-- it's in their eyes. Just look in their faces.

Why draw the device incorrectly, use my name, and then leave the best parts out? You're missing the immobility, the tightness, the desperation, the erotic panic, the over-the-edge headspace!-- you're missing the CNC, the P&P, the 'being taken'.. how your soul is being pulled out through your soles.. everything that draws your psyche out... that intimacy reaching inside of you... that loss of control that makes you disappear into your own private soles.. when they become your entire world and nothing else exists but those soles staring back at you.. taunting you.. betraying you!

There is a passion to SMTK that is almost always lost on ticklers who can't get past that first gear. You're missing the passion that makes it so special-- and you're an artist- so I know you have passion. So please respect mine?
Thank you so much for taking the time to get in touch with me, Kujman. I renamed my drawing. :D

I appreciate it, have answered your email privately, and look forward to having you witness the Flander's Bench in REAL life to see for yourself the passion it invokes... as I said, you're really a fine artist, and clearly on the up & up!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back