• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Belly button piercings in a session....

As a 'ler who prefers upperbody tickling, I don't really mind if its removed or not, I reckon belly button piercings are very sexy. I can understand why others would want to sesh with it removed though.

What a neutral answer.

I've never had a problem with tickling away on someone with a belly button piercing. I think it would only need to be removed if their bellybutton is a really ticklish spot that would get a lot of attention.

I have a friend who has a piercing on her belly button. It tickles her so bad when you tickle it or move it around.
Can be very effective.

As long as the tickler doesn't have a tongue stud and a fondness for lickling I guess you will be OK. Otherwise you could be in for an embarrassing 999 call! ;)

I'd want to be more careful around a piercing. I've no piercings myself but I imagine that could put the lee at a risk of some pain and wouldn't want to cause any discomfort, other than insane ticklishness of course.

If you have an irresistible stomach and belly button then it guess it's one of the hazards of being a lee!

I'd prefer my Lee not have one. Because you do have to be very cautions with them.

And since I always pay attention to that spot, I'd rather a Piercing not be in the way.

Though sometimes a Piercing can make it more Ticklish.

I like when women have belly button piercings. If you need to tickle her bellybutton, grab a q-tip.

I've actually seen women who find it ticklish to have the piercing done, which is also funny.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back