• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The explosive spot

roninnawashi

TMF Poster
Does anyone else have a spot that instantly breaks them? For me, my lower back and butt make me melt down. It feels like a billion volts of electricity. It's almost bad enough to not be enjoyable.

Anyone else experience this?

Yes, I have and yes, I do. It's not bad enough to not be enjoyable; it's just a panic spot.

Backs of my knees. It's a real panic spot. I will do anything to get someone off that spot

Same as amanda. Back of my knees as well. I start twitching involuntarily just thinking about it. It's the worst!!!

I don't think I could narrow it down to just one; when done just right, All of my spots are panic spots

I have two that make me go immediately straight to hysterical and Cavum....wiIl approve. ..my butt and my armpits.

I have a few but I'd say always promising are hips and a certain spot on my ribs if you hit it just right....

Many! LOL!

Of late its been my upper ribs. For some reason they have gotten more and more ticklish as I get older.

But this question reminded me of a quick story.

In college I dated a young lady that I believe I converted to our little fascination here. Primarily I was the 'ler and in those days was much better at being "not ticklish" when I wanted or needed to. So one night I'm laying in bed and she walks over and straddles me with her back to me. I was totally confused for a second and then she dug into my "pockets" area. Right where the leg and groin meet. I was in instant hysterics...trying desperately not to scream and attract attention from the dorm floor! Fortunately, for me, because of her positioning her big bare feet were easily within reach and that was enough to get me free and in position to return the favor. :jester:

I don't remember a time before or after that that she even tried to tickle me that bad.

~ toyou
~ toyou

I have a gut,so i say the undersides of my belly,just above my hips,although my hips are a spot too.

There was that Javanese gal I tickled on the side of Mount Krakatoa back in the day.

I didn't realize this thread existed when I posted one almost exactly like it. Whoops!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back