• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M...

You're saying women who like to tickle other women are more common?

Volsung, if I read you right, you are saying it is not as likely for a female tickler to tickle a man as opposed to a woman?

Yes. I know many female switches (for men). There are plenty here on forum, as well as other fetish areas.

Now that I understand your question

While I can't say if female ticklers prefer to tickle women more than they do men, I am sure that f/m ticklers exist and are far from rare. Maybe more f/m ticklers will reply to back me up.

Both in private and at gatherings, I have participated in many F/m tickling sessions and seen many F/m tickling sessions. They are not so rare. :D

There are plenty of female switches or straight lers out there. Depends on the type of person
they like to torture and play with. I have lots of friends I do F/M with so its not that there rare,
maybe no in the chatroom, but in the forum i'm sure there are plenty of them.

They exist I'm sure. . .just not many that are willing to get to know new people.

They exist I'm sure. . .just not many that are willing to get to know new people.

That's not true, there are switches out there that love meeting new people.
Yet some women could be switches and don't like straight lee males or maybe,
your approach is wrong on how you address them. Don't assume they don't like
getting to know new people

After I posted this initial thread, I looked in this forum for a poll about tickle affiliation, and was shocked to see that there was none. TickleTheater (at one time) had a nice member breakdown of who was what...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back