• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Update

jetski100

TMF Poster
hi-this is Jackie - a few months ago I wrote in here about how a couple of my bf's buddies had tickled me silly. Since then my bf took a new job across the country and I am now single. One of his friends who had tickled me to death called a couple of weeks ago knowing I was now "available" and asked if I was up for another tickling experience. We had chatted online a couple of times flirting about the last tickle attack and I definitely had given him the impression that I thought it had been fun. Long story short we made a date for him and his other friend to come to my place for the tickling attack--however I wanted them to be clear that this was not an invitation for a group hookup. Also, to be sure nothing got out of hand I was inviting 2 of my gf's to be there to be sure no one crossed any lines. He agreed and a few days later they showed up at my house. After about an hour of drinking and chatting with me and my 2 gf's it was time to move onto the tickling. I suggested we go into my bedroom where it was more comfortable rather than to be pinned down on the floor. My gf's were to hang out in the other room just to insure help was there if I called for it. When we got to the bedroom Jim said he had a surprise and he pulled out several long strips of elastic bands people use for exercising that he had hidden wrapped around his waist under his shirt. He then tied my hands and feet to the corners of the bed. His buddy Bill then took off my shoes and started slowly tickling the soles of my feet--real lightly--it felt good and a bit of a turn on--Jim then straddled my waist and ran his fingertips lightly up and down my outstretched arms and down thru my armpits and down to my sides - exhilarating. Then Bill started faster on my soles and I started to laugh like crazy. After a few minutes Jim started on my sides and ribs and I was giggling hard and then he got to my armpits--he let his fingertips just rest there while he looked into my eyes with an evil grin and then started faster and faster--I howled with laughter and tried to buck him off me. He then slowed down the tickling and whispered into my ears--last time I just looked at your bobs this time will be even more fun! I didn't mind this as when we had flirted online chat he had told me how he was turned on looking at my boobs and I didn't tell him not to think like that. He then pulled my thirt out from my shorts and slid his hands up under the shirt and found my armpits again and started tickling slowly and then faster --I was laughing so loud and Bill was doing my feet slowly--what a complete turn on. Then Jim let his thumbs start rubbing against my nipples as the other finger tips still tickled my sides and I exploded with pleasure /torture/pleasure!!! He then unhooked my bra , pulled my tshirt up over my bare boobs and began massaging my boobs while Bill tickled my feet continuously--all I can say was wow! He then found a spot in my armpits that makes me insane--it tickles like crazy but also sends pleasure thru me like foreplay--my back arches up and I moan and laugh --I just don't want it to stop. After about 30 minutes of slow and fast tickling and a lot of attention to my boobs they stopped and untied me. When we went back to the living room my gf's were like--what was going on in there--I just blushed and said tell you later.

You sound like quite a girl, Jackie. Thank you for the account. Glad you had fun and all was safe.

Great story! :feets: Sounds like you all had fun. Thanks for sharing the experience here. :D

Very erotic! I'd love to find someone turned on by having her feet tickled!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back