• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Our fetish

dude3

TMF Regular
I just want to put this out here, and I'm come to conclusion that my fetish for women's feet and tickling, and tickling is destroying any chance for me to ever feel happy with some one. I feel like I'm cursed. And I'm curious if anyone else ever feels that way.

I think it's a matter of time and patience. There have been so many folks here that have found (and even married) those that also share the same fetish, among other interests. :)

It only destroys your chances of happiness if you let it destroy wholly what would draw someone to you in the first place.

Nope, never felt that way. Ive told kinky folk and vanilla folk alike (usually by the 3rd date - avoids too many feelings / pressure) and didnt use the word "fetish" to describe it and 99% of the time, theyve been cool. I think if you go into the conversation sounding negative and ashamed, that will set the tone for the conversation to follow vs confident and upbeat.

Foot fetish is literally like the most common kink in the world. Its almost so common it probably wont be considered kinky in a few years lol

I mean its not like youre into scatplay.

I think our fetish depends on how you go about introducing it and such.
Some people like to go out and will be picky because "the woman's feet
aren't perfect," or "her belly is too big" or "their not into tickling". Patience
is definitely the key, but when you meet that person its how you go about
the relationship during that process will be how it works out.

When I was younger I was less comfortable with my tastes for feet tickling and the like. Although I did still act on them, I was very concerned about anyone close to me (apart from the women I was doing things with) discovering what I liked. Over the past twenty years, while I certainly don't advertise my interests, I really don't care.

I think that since my late 20's I have been really happy to have an interest in feet ,tickling , and a variety of other sort of kink. I have had tons of fun with them, and almost all women I have had relationships with have enjoyed them too. At least on a " foot level"...some were not hot on being tickled. While I want to stress that I am clearly supportive anyone's kinks...and any interactions between consenting adults...there are all sorts of tastes that I find rather vile and disgusting. I have often thought that it's got to be much harder for those individuals to find people willing and/or supportive of those desires (i.e Chicago's post) than for us with ours, but it's apparent that those people do.

Between this forum and Wu's , I've read tons of anecdotes about various individuals dejected about significant others rejecting and/or humiliating them for our shared interests. I often have wondered why I have not run into this. But- if you are unhappy and made a post like you did-I'm assuming you have run into a woman or women who have rejected you. I'm not sure what is causing you problems, I could not guess without much more information. But I will say- lots of us here have great relationships. It is possible and achievable to find partners who enjoy it. Also- at no point will you lose your fetishes- so reconcile your tastes with your lifestyle and try to enjoy.

You're being way too hard on yourself. This particular fetish is only as weird as you make it. There are going to be some people who like it, and some who don't, but the people who would try to shame you, or humiliate you because you're into feet and tickling, are people you don't want to be involved with anyway. Once you own it, and start to be honest with people about it, you will be amazed at how "not-weird" it becomes. Also, you have to remember that there's more to you than just your fetish.

I think our fetish depends on how you go about introducing it and such.
Some people like to go out and will be picky because "the woman's feet
aren't perfect," or "her belly is too big" or "their not into tickling". Patience
is definitely the key, but when you meet that person its how you go about
the relationship during that process will be how it works out.

I don't think it's too picky to have tickling be a deal breaker. I couldn't date someone seriously or long-term if they weren't at least willing to indulge me, for instance. Main reason I like to get that shit out in the open fairly early.

I'm reading your post a little differently than the others, I think.

Is it a problem for you bc if effects your ability to be attracted to certain women bc they arent into tickling or they don't have feet you want? Is that the dilemma, of options being so limited for you and your taste/wants, or feeling shame like the OP were addressing?

I just want to put this out here, and I'm come to conclusion that my fetish for women's feet and tickling, and tickling is destroying any chance for me to ever feel happy with some one. I feel like I'm cursed. And I'm curious if anyone else ever feels that way.

I think it's a matter of time and patience. There have been so many folks here that have found (and even married) those that also share the same fetish, among other interests. :)

Count my wife and I in that group. Met here in chat, then in real life, and eventually once I pulled my head out of my ass we were married.

Like I can understand wanting a lover who's also a permanent playmate, and the odds of that happening aren't great, but some of you people act like tickle fetishes are treated with horror and disgust and you'll never live a normal life with one.

How could tickling possibly be destroying that? It is the best fetish ever!

I feel that way too. Don't worry man. After a while you'll probably loose the very need to be with anyone, just like me. I must say, it's not as bad as one would thought it would be.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back