• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CHINA BEST REAL TICKLING (CBRT) IS REALLY COMING!

CBRTickling

TMF Poster
Dears,

FINALLY! I got the approval for the CBRT store in C4S! And I'm working on the video uploading now for my store.

I'd like to introduce CBRT again, the only real tickling video maker in China! All of my models are very ticklish, NO FAKE TICKLE, NO FAKE LAUGH, NO MERCY!

You can find my previous post at http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?260852-CHINA-BEST-REAL-TICKLING-(CBRT)-IS-COMING!!!

And you can find the latest preview as attached. The preview is not in HD format due to size limit. I will keep you posted for any update.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Demo (1).JPG
    Demo (1).JPG
    167.2 KB · Views: 747
  • Demo (5).JPG
    Demo (5).JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 282
  • CBRT - 3005 TK Demo.wmv
    5.9 MB · Views: 815
Nice clip, I hope you should do more bandage and underarm tickling, because armpits are most weakness of girls.

Yeah, I'm going to have to kind of disagree with your "no fake laugh' claim there ... but best of luck anyway.

Lumbergh.jpg

Welcome back CBRT! Good Luck! I can't wait to see more of your work. How is your website? Is it finished?

Cute girl but I do hope the laughter is "real". I will also second the request for more bondage.

Yeah, I'm going to have to kind of disagree with your "no fake laugh' claim there ... but best of luck anyway.

Lumbergh.jpg

Everybody laughs in different ways,I know that if you don't tickle the girl in person, you cannot decide if it's the girl's real laugh or not.
Compare to Americans or Europeans, Chinese girls are "shy", so the Chinese girls may not laugh very loudly, or the way you think it's real. Actually in China, when the TK fans talk about foreign movie, the girl with very loudly laugh and scream may be considered "fake".....

Hope you may like other girl of ours.

I agree with you CBRTickling. My wife is asian and doesn't laugh as loud as brazilian girls usually do. That doesn't mean she is not ticklish and fakes her laughter.
By the way, are you planning to have your videos on clips4Sale or on your own website?
Thank you and good luck!

I think the problems may be the tickling skills need to improve, and the tickler did not tickling the girls hardly enough. In the preview clips, I found that the tickler tickling very slow and very light.

I think the problems may be the tickling skills need to improve, and the tickler did not tickling the girls hardly enough. In the preview clips, I found that the tickler tickling very slow and very light.

Yes, indeed. We confirm that the girl has real giggle but the tickler is mercy. We suggest that CBRT should bond girls tightly and punish them seriously.

Did the store get shut down before it opened? What happened?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back