• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Whitney Morgan in The Tickle Files [VOL 2] (foot tickling / bb tickling)

TheFunhouse

3rd Level Orange Feather
CoverShotWhitCandleWrappedTickled.jpgCoverShotWhitneyGetMeOffAgain.jpgCoverShotWhitneyDreaRevengeTWO.jpg

Here we have the 2nd edition of The Tickle Files starring the beautiful and very ticklish Whitney Morgan along with the very lovely ladies Candle Boxxx and Drea Morgan. Vol 2 features 3 clips over 19 minutes at one low price!

THE TICKLE FILES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING CLIPS:

Whitney Morgan Wraps Up and Tickles Candle Boxxx: One of the most important things when working with others is having a mutual respect for your co-workers. Well today we have a perfect example of what happens when that all goes wrong at work. What happened was Candle Boxxx and Whitney Morgan were working in the office for the past year together. They always looked out for each other and covered each others work when one might fall behind. They were pretty much besties at the work place. That is until Candle got a promotion and somehow someway got Whitney fired at the same time. This was a very unfortunate situation but once Whitneyput it all together she knew exactly what would be the perfect revenge. So one day after work, Whitney followed Candle home and put her off into lala land so she can saran wrap her entire body on her living room couch. During all this, I guess it must've got very hot in there because Whitney was dressed down into her panties and bra only. So when Candle finally woke up she was of course in a panic, screaming for help. That is when Whitney came out into the room and surprised the heck out of Candle. She then took her helpless little feet and put them over her lap so she can get some tickle revenge in. The minute Whitney told Candle this was her big payback it was on. Whitney went right into those yummy looking soles of Candles and gave them the tickle business. Candle was screaming her head off with laughter and had no way of getting out of that tight situation. All we can hope for is she learned her lesson and Whitney will move on in her life!

Whitney Morgan in Get Me Off AGAIN!: Just when sexy public defendant Whitney Morgan thought her tickle torture was over, think not! That is when prisoner / client / serial tickler Bobby Tickles and his inside connect forced Whitney into another private room for Bobby to have even more quality time with her very ticklish feet. Of course Whitney was not happy about this, she had plenty to say to him but once Bobby touched those yummy delicious looking soles of hers it was game over. The screams of laughter coming out of her were unbelievable but so damn hot. Of course Bobby had limited time to get his final fix in on her feet while she was bound with rope but best believe he got it in. Every time she begged Bobby to let him go and he would ask her the simple question, are you going to get me off? She would agree to help get him out but still refused to help get him off with his tickle addiction. And even though Whitney was in a full panic from the tickle terror she didnt hold back with her verbal abuse on him, too bad she didnt realize that just kept making it worst for herself with the tickles. I think she knows now!

Whitney Morgan & Drea Morgan in Revenge is Sweet! #2: Talk about revenge being sweet here we are again back with these two naughty roommates Whitney Morgan and Drea Morgan. As you seen in PART 1, Drea had Whitney tied down to the table and getting her back for all their little issues lately and Whitney promised she would get Drea back for that. And now here it is PART 2, the big payback. This time Drea is tied down to the table and Whitney is doing the tickling. And tickling she did, once she put her little finger inside Dreas deep belly button it was totally game on. Poor Drea, she couldnt stop screaming with laughter as this was pure tickle torture for her but she knew it was coming back to her due to getting Whitney so good from before. These two sexy girls really like to play rough and when they get their revenge on each other it always goes down like this. I think its safe to say Whitney got her back pretty good this time and I really cant complain as who would be mad watching two hot girls playing with each other, even if its a bit rough but you know its going to be guaranteed fun!

Now available at ---> http://www.clips4sale.com/57579/13193648

Video preview ---> http://www.fetishtrain.com/video/1662/whitney-morgan-in-the-tickle-files-vol-2-preview
<embed width="452" height="361" quality="high" wmode="transparent" name="main" id="main" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/player.swf?f=http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/config_embed.php?vkey=1662" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back