• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

f/m have you been pleasured while doing the tickling?

purple2306

TMF Expert
I want to have my Wife wear a vibrating egg or use the Hitachi set on low while she tickles me.

Have any of you tried that?

Nice idea! That would certainly ensconce a tickle fetish, if she doesn't already have it...

yeah my wife tickled my feet in a hogtie while using the vibrating egg on me

You can use an egg or Hitachi if you like, but I've tickled guys while I am fucking them in the cowgirl position. It is fun to feel them bucking from the tickling.

You can use an egg or Hitachi if you like, but I've tickled guys while I am fucking them in the cowgirl position. It is fun to feel them bucking from the tickling.

^What she said. Love the feeling of the struggle under me.

Yes! It can be pretty intense, especially if you're with someone who knows how to fuck well AND tickle.

What about the ler sitting on the lees face while tickling him? No stopping the tickling until she gets off!

What about the ler sitting on the lees face while tickling him? No stopping the tickling until she gets off!

Love that scenario, the feeling of the laughter will hopefully help her get off faster

I've had a girl on top of me while we were having sex and while she was riding me I tickled her feet while they were sitting on my thighs, bottoms of her feet facing up. That was alot of fun.

My only fear with that would be a sudden surprising tickle that led to a headbutt right into my crotch. Potentially with teeth out due to the laughing...

I'm imagining so much potential for pain!

I have made love while tickling women in the past. They were either tied up so I could tickle their pits or, if they weren't tied up, just tickling their sides or feet. (hard to do, but doable) One thing I have always fantasized about is getting head from a second woman while tickling the feet of another bound woman. Makes me hard just thinking about it!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back