• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Short Tickle With One of My Close Friends

noahbailey

TMF Regular
Tuesday evening I met up with a friend of mine we shall call "Aimee". Aimee is 5'4', fair skin, dark red hair, beautiful blue/green eyes, cute smile and dimples, size four feet with a pretty bright pink pedicure. I went over to her place to chill with her. One thing led to another as her feet made their way into my lap. I began massaging her cute little feet, her soles are a milky color and her toes are perfectly rounded. After a few minutes of massaging I started stroking the top of her foot with my other hand. She twitched around but never moved away. Aimee knows of my foot/tickle fetish and she occasionally allows me to indulge myself as long as I don't get extreme with it. I lightly dragged my fingers across her soles and she let some giggles escape her mouth.
"I thought you were going to massage my feet, not tickle them." Aimee told me giggling the whole time.
"Yeah. I was."
I quickly scribbled my fingers on her arch for around three seconds before I began massaging her feet again. It was very short, but I thought I would share my story with you kind people, thank you for reading!

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back