• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife tickled my balls yesterday. Just my balls.

wrestlingclown

TMF Regular
My wife told me to let you all know about her devilish mood yesterday.

She tied me down and tickled my balls, and she told me not to laugh which was ridiculous because I couldn't stop laughing when she was tickling my balls. She tickled my neck a little bit at first, but concentrated on my balls the rest of the time.

It was so fun.

She rode on top after that, while I was still tied down, and I made a funny high pitched sound when I came. I didn't last very long because I was so excited. She thought the noise I made when I came was really funny and she laughed at me. She told me I should have never admitted my fetish because she's going to constantly tickle me every time we have sex.

Help!

My wife got me like this before and I didn't want to admit how much I liked it. So naturally, she now tickles my taint and the bottoms of my ass-cheeks too as punishment. I wish I'd just let her get the balls now because the whole area gets the torment now!

My wife just did this too me about a month ago but more my taint than my balls. She knows I'm ticklish there from when her tongue has gone wandering during a BJ. She got an electric toothbrush that we use (mostly me tickling between her toes with it) and used it on me. I lost it. I exploded into laughter. It was a 10/10 on the tickle scale. I couldn't stop laughing but it also felt so good I didn't want it to stop. She tickled me for about 3 minutes straight like that. Tears were starting to come out of my eyes I was laughing so hard then I hear her say "do you need a break, do you want me to stop?". Somehow I lost control of my body and screamed out in between my laughter "NO! PLEASE DON"T STOP TICKLING!!". This huge smile came on her face and she continued the tickling of my taint then took her other hand and started tickling my feet all while giggling herself and saying "you love it". I never laughed so hard in my life but again was in a state of bliss and didn't want it to ever end. After about another 5 minutes of this non-stop tickling I started getting lightheaded and thought I may pass out. She must have noticed it too because she stopped and allowed me to catch my breath. After a few minutes I got real embarrassed by the fact that I screamed for her to keep tickling me. She asked me "so that was really good huh. You didn't want me to stop." I said "I'm embarrassed I yelled that" and she said "Don't be! I have never been so turned on". Then she said "Nuff of a breather let's get back to tickling you in your special spot" she then proceeded to tickle my taint and both my feet for the next 5mins all while saying things like "Who loves their tickling?" and "Tell me how much you want me to keep tickling" to which I would yell "I love it, don't stop" in between rolling laughter. She then got on top of me while continuing to keep the electric toothbrush on my special tickle spot and I lasted only about a minute until I exploded while laughing my head off. It was a great night.

My wife just did this too me about a month ago but more my taint than my balls. She knows I'm ticklish there from when her tongue has gone wandering during a BJ. She got an electric toothbrush that we use (mostly me tickling between her toes with it) and used it on me. I lost it. I exploded into laughter. It was a 10/10 on the tickle scale. I couldn't stop laughing but it also felt so good I didn't want it to stop. She tickled me for about 3 minutes straight like that. Tears were starting to come out of my eyes I was laughing so hard then I hear her say "do you need a break, do you want me to stop?". Somehow I lost control of my body and screamed out in between my laughter "NO! PLEASE DON"T STOP TICKLING!!". This huge smile came on her face and she continued the tickling of my taint then took her other hand and started tickling my feet all while giggling herself and saying "you love it". I never laughed so hard in my life but again was in a state of bliss and didn't want it to ever end. After about another 5 minutes of this non-stop tickling I started getting lightheaded and thought I may pass out. She must have noticed it too because she stopped and allowed me to catch my breath. After a few minutes I got real embarrassed by the fact that I screamed for her to keep tickling me. She asked me "so that was really good huh. You didn't want me to stop." I said "I'm embarrassed I yelled that" and she said "Don't be! I have never been so turned on". Then she said "Nuff of a breather let's get back to tickling you in your special spot" she then proceeded to tickle my taint and both my feet for the next 5mins all while saying things like "Who loves their tickling?" and "Tell me how much you want me to keep tickling" to which I would yell "I love it, don't stop" in between rolling laughter. She then got on top of me while continuing to keep the electric toothbrush on my special tickle spot and I lasted only about a minute until I exploded while laughing my head off. It was a great night.

A great night indeed!

Sounds awesome.

It's excellent that you had both had a good time

Just randomly browsing along, and....

:spittake:

You are so well named! :D Congratulations! Thank you for sharing the laugh!

:gbtoast:

Last edited:
Love this thread! Getting my balls tickled makes me howl! Sensual and torturous. Thanks for posting and the pictures made me squirm.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back