• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The first ticklegasm in my life

tianbo

Playing tickling games are the most beautiful memory pieces of hanging out with my ex-girlfriend, Yu. Yu is an arrogant-looking girl. She doesn??t smile often normally. Also, she is the kind of girl who doesn??t hang out with boys a lot. I will save the words of how I got in relationship with her. Anyway, after I have been with her for a couple of months, I found that she is a controlling person ?C in a lot of aspects. She was a naughty girl when she was just hanging out with me.

Let??s move on to the topic. I will talk about the experience of being tickled by her for the first time. It is not like Yu is into tickling game at the first place. After I tried to make out with her for a couple of times, she occasionally found the fact that whenever I got tickled, my little buddy would stand up. She got interested in that. When I saw that she didn??t feel it weird about it, I told her the truth that I??m pretty into being tickled. She didn??t say anything at that time.

A couple of weeks after that, Yu told me to meet in the fire lane area in the back of the school library. She said that we were going to play something that??s exciting. I got very curious about what??s going to happen. So I went there. The fire lane area is far away from the front gate. Unless you want to take a shortcut to some layers, you wouldn??t have gone there. Thus, there was almost no one in that area.
When I got there, Yu has already been waiting. She gave me a hug immediately after I shut the door. Her face was so close to mine. I couldn??t help but kiss her on her lips.

Yu is a head shorter than me. My arms were surrounding her shoulder when I was hugging her. When I was concentrating on kissing her, a hand suddenly appeared in my left armpits to start tickling me lightly. My whole body flicked at once. I stopped kissing Yu immediately, trying to get away from her. Yu used another arm to hug me tight to prevent me from escaping. She whispered beside my ear, ??Keep hugging me and kissing me, babe. Don??t you like being tickled? Let me play with your body today.?? I got a little surprised and hesitated at first. But after another wave of tickling, kissing her to hold my laughter seemed to be my only choice.

Yu was good at tickling. I didn??t know that at all before that day. She started to use both hands to tickle me; one moment the four fingers of the left hand were scratching all over my right underarm then the next moment the right thumb was digging my left armpit. My breath got heavy quickly. But with her lips on my mouth, I couldn??t laugh to release the tickling. The only thing that I could do was making short ??hm?? and ??mnn?? to resist the tickling. It sound like I was moaning.

Fifteen minutes later, I was totaled turned on. Yu stopped kissing me to whisper again to my ear, ??What is the hard thing in your pants? You are so weak when you are tickled huh??? I felt very shame of myself at that moment. But before I replied to her questions, she suddenly stretched her hand into my underpants to grab my little buddy. With the double attack of armpit being tickled and little buddy being grabbed, my brain went completely empty.

Yu began to give me a ticklegasm. While her left hand was rubbing my little buddy, her right hand used a little power to tickle my armpit with nails. That was killing me. I couldn??t even tell the difference from being tickled and hj. Five minutes later, I got extremely nervous since there was a sound of someone walking downstairs. Yu felt my nerve. With harder rubbing and tickling, she managed to get me released in a few seconds. That was my best orgasm ever. Yu didn??t pull her hands back when I was going through it. She kept tickling me while I was still there, which gave me the longest cum that I have ever had.

Since then, I felt in love with ticklegasm.

PS: I'm not a native speaker. Thus, writing English story is a bit tough job for me. But I tried my best. Hope that you would enjoy it~!

Great story! While your writing is a little hard to read, the content was worth it! Good job.

Thanks for your reply! I will try my best to do better next time~!

Thanks! Yes we did~ Hope that there will be some new chance on the way lol

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back