• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Forum Text Size..

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
My apologies to Jeff and Myriads if this is in the wrong forum. I'm having a text.. letter size issue.

Has anyone ever mentioned , that their forum text/size that they use to write with/post.. seems/smaller on the forum, than if they sent an email to someone, or are somewhere else on line.

I keep my text size set to 125% at all times, whether there, or in other places, because, even when e-mailing.. 100% seems.. too small for my.. imperfect eyesight.

When I write an email to someone on my Gmail account that I use to contact people, 125% seems fine.

Here.. the text size.. seems.. too smaller.smaller than on an email, and yet, if I increase it to 150%, its huge.

Is this something with how my computer behaves on the forum, or just my computer in general?

Just wondering. Sorry for the long explanation.

Thank You,
Mitch

When you refer to "forum text/size that they use to write with/post", do you mean the text in posts themselves or do you mean the text inside of the post box as you are writing a post? If you mean the latter, it is possible that your browser is not treating text on the page the same as text in the edit/post box. What browser are you using? It might be worth trying another one just to see how it handles zooming of text.

Thanks for the explanation, HDS.

I think, actually, it might be.. the text size I'm looking at, might have to do actually do with text size I would use in an email off forum, and not have to actually do with the forum, which might be what the whole 100% or 125% means, etc.

Thanks again.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back