• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

new guy I'm dating

bethaknee

TMF Regular
I met the guy I'm dating on OKCupid. Now, I knew based on our conversations before we even went on a first date that he was kinky...we did exchange Fetlife profiles, but nothing in his profile or conversations indicated any interest in tickling. Fast forward a few dates and we're hanging out at his place, watching Netflix. At one point, he ran his fingers over the upper part of my leg and I jumped. He was surprised, asked if I was ticklish. I said "maybe." I figured he would have gotten that impression from seeing my Fetlife profile. But anyway....my "maybe" comment prompted him to explore further. He definitely found my weak spots that night. He also commented that he was glad he could tickle me, because he's tried it with other people and they either hated it or had no reaction. And, he's since used it to get me to tell him what I'm thinking and what I want, which can be hard (I'm kinda shy). Since I'm very much into interrogation scenes, that's a big bonus.

So yeah, I'm having a great time with him. I don't want to jinx anything, but I'm very happy. I will perhaps have more interesting stories to tell as we continue our dating journey. :)

Good luck! I'm happy for you. (Grumble.... lucky bastard...) :p

Hmm...I will have to try and see. I will be seeing him tonight. :)

Well, I found out he's not really ticklish...but he sure got me good. Not for very long...maybe a couple of minutes while we were cuddling on the couch. After, he commented "I'll have to tie you up one of these days so I can get to those feet. They keep getting away." So, I imagine I'll have another story to share in the next couple weeks. :)

That's always good to read. Two finding a tickling connection. Please do keep us updated and thanks for sharing.

I am glad to read that you are having some tickling fun.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back