• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another ex nylon one

chazz

TMF Poster
Another great memory with her was an evening at her house - Her older brother was staying with her and her dad. He was much older than us both, and had a 12 year old son who came over sometimes. He was the type who drank a lot when he got home from his job. Her dad - would just mostly watch tv and keep to himself. Anyway - we were just hangin around, and I remember she was just in like sweatpants, PJs, but I convinced her to put on suntan hose (I always did), I loved her feet in them, and just seeing her walking around the house in them was such a turn on! So - Usually she wouldnt have them on around her father or brother, but we went downstairs and she still had her feet in them (so hot), and I noticed bother her father AND brother taking looks at her feet, and staring sometimes; this drove me nuts! Plus her nephew was running around. Anyway, we finally just settled on the couch in the living room where her dad was, and just started watching whatever was on. Then she dared put her feet on on the coffee table, basically on display for everyone! It drove me insane to just see them like that... But then (best part) her nephew snuck up from under the coffee table and said "tickle tickle!!" and scrabbled his fingers on her nyloned feet! She twitched them and wiggled her toes, and playfully said "noooo!" and he ran off. But he did it again, and again, and again until he grabbed her feet and was really digging in! Her brother heard the commotion fro the kitchen and came in saying " what are you doing to aunties feet?!" Leave her alone! She was hysterical asking him to stop, and telling me to make him stop! get him away!" I was obviously not helping in that way! Her dad was laughing at her the whole time! Her nephew started to actually say to his dad "help me tickle her dad!" Her feet are super ticklish!!" He then looked at me as if to get my approval, I just smirked not really showing any sign of disapproval, and then they snuck up and said "cootchie cootchie cooo!" and both tickled her feet at the same time! It was great watching her tan nylon feet twitch and flail under their attack! Her dad then seemed to really enjoy this sight and got up and said "let me try!" and he started raking his nails up and down her feet slowly at first, then rapidly! It was awesome until they stopped and she went upstairs and took off the nylons and said those make my feet way too ticklish to have on around all you jerks!! And put on socks, and that was that! so good!

Attachments

• IMG00125-20111221-0007.jpeg
    IMG00125-20111221-0007.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 126
  • 006 - Copy.JPG
    006 - Copy.JPG
    812.3 KB · Views: 147
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    477.7 KB · Views: 119
  • 004 (2).JPG
    004 (2).JPG
    727.2 KB · Views: 180
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 113
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back