• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My 49-year old ticklish feet, in ugly shoes

Thanks for updating this thread.

Your feet still look very lovely and I enjoy your stories also.

Amanda, you have very nice looking feet.

I really like your red polished toenails.

Thank You for posting those fine pictures of your feet

49, 51, my dear, you obviously keep yourself in fine shape! Especially those luscious feet! :p

49, 51, my dear, you obviously keep yourself in fine shape! Especially those luscious feet! :p

51 now, dear, and thank you. For that nice comment I'll look for some more photos. Jeff took some at our July 4 party but I'm sure my feet were dirty. Would that be a disappointment? (If I can get him to share them)

I'm sure there are a lot of people here that like dirty feet. Me, I like them as clean as they can be! :p And it's not about me, right? ;)

Wow! 49/50/51!?!? I for one don't believe that...You have the feet of a 20 year old! Those insanely high arches and soft skin in that dashboard photo just look divine. The things I would do...

Gorgeous feet. Love the dash picture. I look for feet on the dash all the time.

This photo wont show and i really wanna see it

I quietly deleted it and most of my photos. Last year I got harassed by a guy who would not stop and for his safety I just left without fanfare. I check in from time to time to see how some of the people I met are doing but that's it.

I quietly deleted it and most of my photos. Last year I got harassed by a guy who would not stop and for his safety I just left without fanfare. I check in from time to time to see how some of the people I met are doing but that's it.

I am sorry to hear that. In spite of the harassment I sincerely hope you and Jeff still achieve what you came here for. :)

I am sorry to hear that. In spite of the harassment I sincerely hope you and Jeff still achieve what you came here for. :)

Thank you, we really didn't, but both of us being on here has really given us tons of opportunities to talk about things, using things we see here as a conversation starter. So I guess that's good. Neither one of us has changed and like I said we still check in here, but he checks much less than I do now because he got really furious at what that guy was doing to me.

Yeah it is and it made me wanna see more lol i would love to see that dashboard photo. I’d be so down to kik you/your husband in order to see it lol. Pakkman767 is my username. Thank you enjoy your days please!

Yeah it is and it made me wanna see more lol i would love to see that dashboard photo. I’d be so down to kik you/your husband in order to see it lol. Pakkman767 is my username. Thank you enjoy your days please!

Thank you, that is very kind and I admit I do like the attention and the compliments. But I think I'm retired from posting photos or anything. Last year's experience really made me wonder what I'm doing here. Still have lots of love and good wishes for everyone on TMF who is trying to get what they need. I hope everyone eventually does.

Thank you, that is very kind and I admit I do like the attention and the compliments. But I think I'm retired from posting photos or anything. Last year's experience really made me wonder what I'm doing here. Still have lots of love and good wishes for everyone on TMF who is trying to get what they need. I hope everyone eventually does.

That's sad news dear. It's a shame some can ruin a good thing for all. Just know that there are many here that love and respect you and loved seeing your beautiful self in pictures here. If you do go away you will be sorely missed! Gone, but not forgotten... :(

Did you ever talk to the Mods about this guy? I'm thinking they could have banned him from the site for what he was doing. Which is much less than we would've done to him if we could've gotten our hands around his neck!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back