• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My 49-year old ticklish feet, in ugly shoes

I'm loving all your foot pics Amanda. I really appreciate you sharing them, especially as I know how uncomfortable it is for you to have them tickled and admired. I'd really enjoy tickling them and knowing how much you hate it would make it more enjoyable for me....very much like your husband I guess..!
I looked on your profile for the album you posted but couldn't find it....have you deleted it..??

those sure are nice feet i know i tickle shit right them can make a video.

My feet didn't look too old or ugly that day. It was a Christmas miracle!

View attachment 480830

Ohhh stop it!!! Old and ugly????? Lady you are stunning! Your husband knows it and we know it! I think for being so critical of yourself you should post a few pics of your soles being teased by a feather. It's only fair after you talked such trash about our cute Amanda!

Me and my sisters at a wedding

Here's a photo I had made at a wedding that we all attended. This was something I told Jeff I'd try to do if he'd go with us and have a good time. I told everyone it was because I wanted a photo of the expensive shoes we bought.
View attachment 487861

Last edited:
What can I say??? Jeff is a lucky man! That is a really cool pic Amanda. Thank you!

OK, so after an extended absence, Jeff and I are going to get back in the forum for a while. He told me I should add this photo he took to my "49-year-old feet" thread. Except now my feet are 50 and soon to be 51. This was in a cheap hotel room after I was on my feet for 4 hours at a concert, dancing in boots and wearing ankle socks. I think this photo is not very flattering but he really liked it.

View attachment 523993

Last edited:
Amanda, you are an amazing woman. You are special. Thank you and Jeff for your kindness and may you have many more days of love with each other.

Hi, Amanda!
Your feet are still very sexy!
Would love to see your ticklish reactions and hear your ticklish laughter!!!
Please more of your pretty feet and soles!
Please, can you discrebe your feelings and reactions while being tickled? Would be great!!!

Amanda, you are an amazing woman. You are special. Thank you and Jeff for your kindness and may you have many more days of love with each other.

Thank you. I expect us to be together forever. Part of that means that we both have to do things to make each other happy. Everyone should try that, in my opinion.

Hi, Amanda!
Your feet are still very sexy!
Would love to see your ticklish reactions and hear your ticklish laughter!!!
Please more of your pretty feet and soles!
Please, can you discrebe your feelings and reactions while being tickled? Would be great!!!

My feelings and reactions while being tickled? Oh my goodness.

Well, when I know I'm going to really be tickled--like tied up and tickled--I start dreading it right away. I know how bad it's going to be for me...how frantically I'll pull and struggle, and the feeling of electricity that will start at my soles and shoot up my legs seemingly all the way to my brain. But he hasn't touched me yet.

Then when he does, he usually starts slowly. At first I think I can handle it. I grin and always give off a low-pitched laugh. But as the sensation builds my toes start to curl, my feet flex, and I hold my breath trying not to make a sound, not to let Jeff know I'm suffering. But of course I break and when I do I alternate between a high-pitched AAAAAAHHHHH and something like strained laughter. I want to laugh, scream, and cry. Sometimes I beg but he won't stop. But he never stops. He enjoys seeing my reaction, seeing my little toes straining to escape his fingers. I notice he's aroused and wonder how long it will be before he stops tickling me and takes care of our bigger needs. Sometimes I like it when he doesn't untie me, but gets right down to business with me still helpless.

Amanda... Thank you very much for sharing the pics. I have to agree with everyone else. You have great looking soles. And from reading your posts... it sounds like you endure your husbands, shall I say, affection for them. He is a lucky man. As for the age.. I will merely say... you and your sexy feet don't look it. I would go crazy tickling your feet and hearing your 50 shades of laughter.

Thank you guys for the nice words. I admit I'm flattered but gosh it sounds like I'm fishing for those compliments and I don't mean to. I don't know if Jeff will ever completely get what he wants out of this but part of my participation in the forum is to try to be an example that you can do stuff you don't completely love doing if it makes your partner happy. And also that most things won't kill you and should not be treated like they will. To me it's like when I cook fried chicken for Jeff. I don't love it, don't even really like cooking it, but he does so it's important to me to do it for him. It's messy to cook it, sometimes it burns when the grease pops, and it's a mess to clean after, but seeing his enjoyment of it exceeds all that.

Thank you guys for the nice words. I admit I'm flattered but gosh it sounds like I'm fishing for those compliments and I don't mean to. I don't know if Jeff will ever completely get what he wants out of this but part of my participation in the forum is to try to be an example that you can do stuff you don't completely love doing if it makes your partner happy. And also that most things won't kill you and should not be treated like they will. To me it's like when I cook fried chicken for Jeff. I don't love it, don't even really like cooking it, but he does so it's important to me to do it for him. It's messy to cook it, sometimes it burns when the grease pops, and it's a mess to clean after, but seeing his enjoyment of it exceeds all that.

If only all ladies were like you! Jeff is one lucky guy :) And yep, Fried Chicken is a disaster to make...that's why I don't ever make it lol. But, if it makes your other half happy, that's what matters at the end of the day. I'm a firm believer in bending for the one you love or are with as long as it's not having to change who you are as a person. And food and sex life are 2 things that can always be worked out without changing one's self.

I notice he's aroused and wonder how long it will be before he stops tickling me and takes care of our bigger needs. Sometimes I like it when he doesn't untie me, but gets right down to business with me still helpless.

I've done that in the past to a few ladies and had them ask to get tied up again the next time we were going to have fun! I'm thinking that being helpless and having something done to them that they didn't particularly care for did something for them too... maybe? :shrug:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back