• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My 49-year old ticklish feet, in ugly shoes

Well with those pretty red toes poking out, the shoes aren't very noticeable. Thanks for the pic.

I wouldn't say ugly shoes. There's those lovely toes showing brightly, and there's enough of your white skin on display to distract any foot boy walking by, me included.

You both are too kind. I've always been pale, with my black hair, but those feet really look pale.

Lovely feet for 49 years old! I'd love to see them "out" of those "ugly" shoes, particularly the soles. :p I'll bet they're just as soft as they were 29 years ago!

Very sexy feet! Amazing!
Please show us more pics of your soft looking feet!!!!!!

The shoes may be ugly, but your feet and toes certainly aren't......love the red colour..! Thanks for sharing..!

To do it right I have to be tied up pretty good. Ask my husband. I'm 5'9" about 145 lbs and can fight. But when he asks nicely, or even not nicely, I let him.

WOW Gorgeous feet and toes you have. I could tickle them for hours and hours....Driving you insane with laughter. Thanks for sharing.

Nice pics, all of them! And "unbearably ticklish", that would be fun!!

Have to admit I'm enjoying the attention

And so far, Jeff is enjoying it too. He still THINKS he wants to see me tickled unmercifully by someone else (male/female he's not sure). Again, it's part of the long story of us.

So, for the weekend, here's a very cropped photo of me from a boudoir shoot about 10 years ago (before last kid). Also about the last time I tried to tan--you see the freckles that popped up. I'm pale as a sheet now.

Last edited:
VERY cool of you both to share - may you have a long happy relationship !!
:clap:

Great shots! I'm sure it wouldn't take much to get someone to tickle you, at least from here. They'd probably be lined up around the block! ;)

To do it right I have to be tied up pretty good. Ask my husband. I'm 5'9" about 145 lbs and can fight. But when he asks nicely, or even not nicely, I let him.

Tying someone up to tickle them is the only way to go! Then you can tease and torment them with the methods you are going to use on them and there's nothing they can do about it! :p

And so far, Jeff is enjoying it too. He still THINKS he wants to see me tickled unmercifully by someone else (male/female he's not sure). Again, it's part of the long story of us.

So, for the weekend, here's a very cropped photo of me from a boudoir shoot about 10 years ago (before last kid). Also about the last time I tried to tan--you see the freckles that popped up. I'm pale as a sheet now.

View attachment 444349
How very beautiful! My compliments (and thanks) to both of you for sharing your photos with us.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back