• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Personal story from long ago M/F

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
The events are true.

Long ago, in another life, we had a big game room that was frequently used for friendly get-togethers with our neighbors and friends.

To increase the seating we had some high, bar type chairs that we placed behind the sofas. Almost two tier seating if you will.

One particular night I was on one sofa talking with an old friend when another friend (female) sitting behind us propped her bare feet up on the back of the seat where we are. They were right between me and my friend but back on the cushion so not really in our way. She asked if that was OK and I told her it was.

Now, I have to back up to tell you this:

A few years before this same lady had initiated a chain of events that would lead to THIS night by doing the unexpected and tickling ME.

We were at her home and I was sitting down with one legged crossed over the other. I was putting my shoes and socks on to leave as I prefer to be barefoot when inside. I was talking to someone else when this lady walked by and ever so gently tickled the bottom of the foot that was crossed. I tried to resist but I started stammering and then after a few seconds kicked my foot away while she looked at me a giggled and continued out of the room.

After that I tried a few times for some lighthearted revenge but she didn't seem to be ticklish at all. However I never had a chance at her feet.

So with them now within reach and the opportunity I continued talking to my friend and ran a finger up one sole.

She jerked and pulled her feet away with a "Hey!" But she put them back. So a few seconds later I did it again to the other foot. Same reaction and this time she said "If they're bothering you tell me!" I replied they weren't bothering me at all. And she put them back again!

The third time she said "You're tickling me!" I replied "Its not *my* fault that you're ticklish." And with that she pulled them away! :clap:

We had a few mini-battles over the years after that. I'm much more ticklish in many more places so often I was at a disadvantage. Although one time she was in one of the tubes you use to float in the pool and was being pulled around by her kids. Every time she passed where I was enjoying my drink I'd run a finger over one or the other foot. Every time her eyes would get very big and she'd laugh but no one else saw me do it and with all the noise from the kids it was kind of lost on everyone but the two of us.

Fond memories of a very platonic tickle or two!

~ toyou

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back